Hello everyone! It is THURSDAY again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Today’s color challenge was a REAL challenge for me! For some reason I had a mental block with it! Maybe because, for me, these are more fall colors! But, Fresh Fig is one of the retiring In Colors, so you better grab it while it is still available!
Here’s what I did with it using the retiring Tuscan Vineyard stamp set! I’m SO happy that I’ll be staying a week in Tuscany when we head out for the Incentive Trip in Greece! I can’t wait to tour some of the vineyards in the area! My son (a beer and wine distributor) is hooking us up with some vineyards in the area! Woohoo! I’ve always wanted to explore that part of the world a little more!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Fig cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tin Type Embossing Folder.
- Down the center is a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Daffodil Delight (Brights) Designer Paper.
- The Stitched Shape Framelit circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to a Scallop Circle from the Layering Shapes Framelits cut from Fresh Fig cardstock, then adhered to the front. The bottom of the circle was colored with Crumb Cake Marker.
- The wine jugs from Tuscan Vineyard were stamped with Early Espresso and colored with the Daffodil Delight and Fresh Fig Markers. They were cut out and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle image from Tuscan Vineyard was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink, then colored with the Daffodil Delight, Fresh Fig and Crumb Cake Markers. It was punched with the 1″ Circle Punch and added to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The olive branch was stamped with Early Espresso and colored with Crumb Cake and Fresh Fig Markers, then hand-cut and added to the circle.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!