Hello Thursday!!! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun sketch!
I used my new Free As A Bird stamp set for the first time! I love this little birdie on the edge of the larger row of birds, just perfect for cutting off and using it individually!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Paper was layered on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock. It was added to the base at an angle.
- Then a 1-1/4 x 4 coordinating Bird Ballad DSP print was layered on a 1-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Old Olive cardstock was added over that.
- The Stitched Shape Square was stamped with a portion of the birds on a branch image with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a Scallop Square from the Layering Squares Dies and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Free As A Bird was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
I love the vintage feel that this DSP has…and these birds are SO sweet! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF