Hello Thursday!!! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun sketch!
I used my new Free As A Bird stamp set for the first time! I love this little birdie on the edge of the larger row of birds, just perfect for cutting off and using it individually!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Paper was layered on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock. It was added to the base at an angle.
- Then a 1-1/4 x 4 coordinating Bird Ballad DSP print was layered on a 1-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Old Olive cardstock was added over that.
- The Stitched Shape Square was stamped with a portion of the birds on a branch image with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a Scallop Square from the Layering Squares Dies and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Free As A Bird was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
I love the vintage feel that this DSP has…and these birds are SO sweet! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC