Hello Thursday!!! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun sketch!
I used my new Free As A Bird stamp set for the first time! I love this little birdie on the edge of the larger row of birds, just perfect for cutting off and using it individually!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Paper was layered on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock. It was added to the base at an angle.
- Then a 1-1/4 x 4 coordinating Bird Ballad DSP print was layered on a 1-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Old Olive cardstock was added over that.
- The Stitched Shape Square was stamped with a portion of the birds on a branch image with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a Scallop Square from the Layering Squares Dies and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Free As A Bird was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
I love the vintage feel that this DSP has…and these birds are SO sweet! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!