Hello Thursday!!! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun sketch!
I used my new Free As A Bird stamp set for the first time! I love this little birdie on the edge of the larger row of birds, just perfect for cutting off and using it individually!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Paper was layered on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock. It was added to the base at an angle.
- Then a 1-1/4 x 4 coordinating Bird Ballad DSP print was layered on a 1-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Old Olive cardstock was added over that.
- The Stitched Shape Square was stamped with a portion of the birds on a branch image with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a Scallop Square from the Layering Squares Dies and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Free As A Bird was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
I love the vintage feel that this DSP has…and these birds are SO sweet! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!