Happy Thursday, everyone! AND…happy birthday to me!!! Although, truthfully, I’m not counting any more! lol! But it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…a gorgeous color challenge this week!
Here’s what I came up with using the pretty Floral Essence Bundle…a stamp set and punch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Basketweave Embossing Folder and adhered to the base card.
- A The 2-3/4 x 4 panel of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Floral Essence stamp set with Gorgeous Grapefruit Ink.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added under the right side.
- White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the panel added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flowers were stamped four times with Gorgeous Grape Ink on Highland Heather cardstock, then punched with the Perennial Flower Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the center of the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then adhered behind the flowers.
Such a clean and crisp look with the purples and white! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s creations over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!