Happy Thursday, everyone! AND…happy birthday to me!!! Although, truthfully, I’m not counting any more! lol! But it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…a gorgeous color challenge this week!
Here’s what I came up with using the pretty Floral Essence Bundle…a stamp set and punch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Basketweave Embossing Folder and adhered to the base card.
- A The 2-3/4 x 4 panel of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Floral Essence stamp set with Gorgeous Grapefruit Ink.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added under the right side.
- White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the panel added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flowers were stamped four times with Gorgeous Grape Ink on Highland Heather cardstock, then punched with the Perennial Flower Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the center of the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then adhered behind the flowers.
Such a clean and crisp look with the purples and white! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s creations over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV