Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week. Sketches are always a great starting point in making a card! So, grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s what I came up with using Stampin’ Up!’s Free As A Bird stamp set! I love coloring these sweet birds!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Bird Ballad Designer Paper was cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and layered on 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, then added to the front.
- The birds on a branch from Free As A Bird stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies…beautiful!
- The Label was then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder to give it some texture and then was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 2-3/4 strip of Calypso Coral was adhered under the birds.
- The Thank You greeting from the stamp set was stamped with Memento Black In on a 1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock and adhered.
LOVE it! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure they crushed this sketch challenge!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF