Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week. Sketches are always a great starting point in making a card! So, grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s what I came up with using Stampin’ Up!’s Free As A Bird stamp set! I love coloring these sweet birds!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Bird Ballad Designer Paper was cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and layered on 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, then added to the front.
- The birds on a branch from Free As A Bird stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies…beautiful!
- The Label was then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder to give it some texture and then was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 2-3/4 strip of Calypso Coral was adhered under the birds.
- The Thank You greeting from the stamp set was stamped with Memento Black In on a 1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock and adhered.
LOVE it! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure they crushed this sketch challenge!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH