It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary color challenge is up this week! Nice and bright for summer!
I used the cute, new, whimsical set, Over the Moon! Now…normally I’m not a “cow” person, but I love the expressions on these images!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Calypso Coral was cut from the second largest Stitched Rectangle Die. It was stamped in the corners with the Waterfront speckle stamp and Calypso Coral Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner of the Calypso Coral.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The cow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-1/8 x 3-5/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. It is colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Poppy Parade, Light Calypso Coral, Dark Petal Pink, and Granny Apple Green. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- That was layered onto a 2-/8 x 3-3/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27