It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary color challenge is up this week! Nice and bright for summer!
I used the cute, new, whimsical set, Over the Moon! Now…normally I’m not a “cow” person, but I love the expressions on these images!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Calypso Coral was cut from the second largest Stitched Rectangle Die. It was stamped in the corners with the Waterfront speckle stamp and Calypso Coral Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner of the Calypso Coral.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The cow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-1/8 x 3-5/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. It is colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Poppy Parade, Light Calypso Coral, Dark Petal Pink, and Granny Apple Green. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- That was layered onto a 2-/8 x 3-3/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!