It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary color challenge is up this week! Nice and bright for summer!
I used the cute, new, whimsical set, Over the Moon! Now…normally I’m not a “cow” person, but I love the expressions on these images!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Calypso Coral was cut from the second largest Stitched Rectangle Die. It was stamped in the corners with the Waterfront speckle stamp and Calypso Coral Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner of the Calypso Coral.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The cow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-1/8 x 3-5/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. It is colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Poppy Parade, Light Calypso Coral, Dark Petal Pink, and Granny Apple Green. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- That was layered onto a 2-/8 x 3-3/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!