It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary color challenge is up this week! Nice and bright for summer!
I used the cute, new, whimsical set, Over the Moon! Now…normally I’m not a “cow” person, but I love the expressions on these images!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Calypso Coral was cut from the second largest Stitched Rectangle Die. It was stamped in the corners with the Waterfront speckle stamp and Calypso Coral Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner of the Calypso Coral.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The cow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-1/8 x 3-5/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. It is colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Poppy Parade, Light Calypso Coral, Dark Petal Pink, and Granny Apple Green. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- That was layered onto a 2-/8 x 3-3/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH