Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! For the month of July we are “Casing the Catalog”! What does that mean? We have taken one of the Stampin’ Up! sample cards in the Annual Catalog and using the colors, layout, OR inspiration, we are challenged to make our own card! It will be fun to see what the Challenge Team does with them! Here’s the second one!
Did you know that the above sample card is flowers cut from designer paper? I decided to use the flowers in the Magnolia Lane DSP for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White panel.
- The 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 panel of Basic Black cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Several flowers from the Magnolia Lane Designer Paper were hand-cut and arranged in the center of the card.
- Some Silver Thread was wrapped around my fingers several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the flowers. Just gives the card a little sparkle!
- Thanks from Good Morning Magnolia stamp set was stamped on a 3/4 x 2 piece of Petal Pink cardstock and cut with a point end. It is popped up in the center of the flowers over the looped thread with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really! How much easier could it be to make this card? I love it! Make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did with this week’s “Case the Catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9