Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! For the month of July we are “Casing the Catalog”! What does that mean? We have taken one of the Stampin’ Up! sample cards in the Annual Catalog and using the colors, layout, OR inspiration, we are challenged to make our own card! It will be fun to see what the Challenge Team does with them! Here’s the second one!
Did you know that the above sample card is flowers cut from designer paper? I decided to use the flowers in the Magnolia Lane DSP for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White panel.
- The 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 panel of Basic Black cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Several flowers from the Magnolia Lane Designer Paper were hand-cut and arranged in the center of the card.
- Some Silver Thread was wrapped around my fingers several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the flowers. Just gives the card a little sparkle!
- Thanks from Good Morning Magnolia stamp set was stamped on a 3/4 x 2 piece of Petal Pink cardstock and cut with a point end. It is popped up in the center of the flowers over the looped thread with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really! How much easier could it be to make this card? I love it! Make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did with this week’s “Case the Catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK