Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge…I love sketches!
I pulled out my Seaside Notions stamp set again…thought the shells would be perfect for the little circles! And, I love that mosaic designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The mosaic DSP from Mosaic Mood Designer Paper is added on top.
- The Stitched Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions in Memento Black Ink towards the top. It was layered on the Layering Scallop Circle cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The shells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron cardstock was adhered to a 1/2 x 3-5/8 strip of Basic Black and added to the front.
- The Circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the shells for a little sparkle.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of creative ideas!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!