Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge…I love sketches!
I pulled out my Seaside Notions stamp set again…thought the shells would be perfect for the little circles! And, I love that mosaic designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The mosaic DSP from Mosaic Mood Designer Paper is added on top.
- The Stitched Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions in Memento Black Ink towards the top. It was layered on the Layering Scallop Circle cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The shells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron cardstock was adhered to a 1/2 x 3-5/8 strip of Basic Black and added to the front.
- The Circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the shells for a little sparkle.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of creative ideas!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4