Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge…I love sketches!
I pulled out my Seaside Notions stamp set again…thought the shells would be perfect for the little circles! And, I love that mosaic designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The mosaic DSP from Mosaic Mood Designer Paper is added on top.
- The Stitched Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions in Memento Black Ink towards the top. It was layered on the Layering Scallop Circle cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The shells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron cardstock was adhered to a 1/2 x 3-5/8 strip of Basic Black and added to the front.
- The Circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the shells for a little sparkle.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of creative ideas!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!