Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge…I love sketches!
I pulled out my Seaside Notions stamp set again…thought the shells would be perfect for the little circles! And, I love that mosaic designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The mosaic DSP from Mosaic Mood Designer Paper is added on top.
- The Stitched Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions in Memento Black Ink towards the top. It was layered on the Layering Scallop Circle cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The shells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron cardstock was adhered to a 1/2 x 3-5/8 strip of Basic Black and added to the front.
- The Circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the shells for a little sparkle.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of creative ideas!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC