It’s Thursday and we have a fabulous color challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
With these colors, I just HAD to go with a flower card, right??? I think I did a little “twist” on using this stamp set, Inspiring Iris. I used the leaves to make the “wreath”!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the leaves from Inspiring Iris stamp set were stamped with Garden Green Ink in a circular shape to make a “wreath” towards the bottom of the layer.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock twice, then stamped with So Saffron Ink for the petals, Terracotta Tile Ink for the center and Garden Green Ink for the leaves. They were hand-cut and added to the “wreath” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with Mini Glue Dot.
I’m really liking how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Fabulous ideas, I’m sure!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH