It’s Thursday and we have a fabulous color challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
With these colors, I just HAD to go with a flower card, right??? I think I did a little “twist” on using this stamp set, Inspiring Iris. I used the leaves to make the “wreath”!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the leaves from Inspiring Iris stamp set were stamped with Garden Green Ink in a circular shape to make a “wreath” towards the bottom of the layer.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock twice, then stamped with So Saffron Ink for the petals, Terracotta Tile Ink for the center and Garden Green Ink for the leaves. They were hand-cut and added to the “wreath” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with Mini Glue Dot.
I’m really liking how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Fabulous ideas, I’m sure!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV