It’s Thursday and we have a fabulous color challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
With these colors, I just HAD to go with a flower card, right??? I think I did a little “twist” on using this stamp set, Inspiring Iris. I used the leaves to make the “wreath”!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the leaves from Inspiring Iris stamp set were stamped with Garden Green Ink in a circular shape to make a “wreath” towards the bottom of the layer.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock twice, then stamped with So Saffron Ink for the petals, Terracotta Tile Ink for the center and Garden Green Ink for the leaves. They were hand-cut and added to the “wreath” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the background.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with Mini Glue Dot.
I’m really liking how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Fabulous ideas, I’m sure!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27