It’s another Thursday rolling around and we have a fun sketch Challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to use Toile Christmas…one of the stamp sets we received on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles, along with the Toile Designer Paper I also received as a pillow gift! I love cardinals…they always remind me of my Grandma. She had several little figurines of them sitting around and she loved the color red!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Toile Tidings Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was layered on a 2-7/8 x 3-5/8 piece of Real Red cardstock and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of the striped pattern in Toile Tidings was added across the front.
- The cardinal in Toile Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with the beak in Mango Melody. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Real Red Ink on Very Vanilla c/s and cut with the die also. It was added on top of the Cardinal.
- A trio of Red Rhinestone Jewels were added to the background.
Isn’t that lovely? So rich looking! I didn’t know if I was crazy about that DSP or not…but I really do like how this card turned out…and I always love stripes! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV