It’s Thursday and you know what that means! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge This time it is a pretty color combination.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a flower set…but which one? I pulled out my Band Together Bundle because I hadn’t used it yet! I think it worked perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Woven Threads Designer Paper.
- The filigree band is cut with the Detailed Bands Die from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and placed in the background towards the left side.
- The large flower and two leaf clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock Light and Dark Blends. They were cut with the Detailed Bands die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just the center of another Detailed Band was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. It is also popped up and tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peacock Rhinestones was added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And join us…we’d love to see what you do with the color challenge…add your card to the comments here or over on our Facebook page!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!