It’s Thursday and you know what that means! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge This time it is a pretty color combination.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a flower set…but which one? I pulled out my Band Together Bundle because I hadn’t used it yet! I think it worked perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Woven Threads Designer Paper.
- The filigree band is cut with the Detailed Bands Die from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and placed in the background towards the left side.
- The large flower and two leaf clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock Light and Dark Blends. They were cut with the Detailed Bands die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just the center of another Detailed Band was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. It is also popped up and tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peacock Rhinestones was added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And join us…we’d love to see what you do with the color challenge…add your card to the comments here or over on our Facebook page!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR