It’s Thursday and you know what that means! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge This time it is a pretty color combination.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a flower set…but which one? I pulled out my Band Together Bundle because I hadn’t used it yet! I think it worked perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Woven Threads Designer Paper.
- The filigree band is cut with the Detailed Bands Die from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and placed in the background towards the left side.
- The large flower and two leaf clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock Light and Dark Blends. They were cut with the Detailed Bands die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just the center of another Detailed Band was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. It is also popped up and tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peacock Rhinestones was added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And join us…we’d love to see what you do with the color challenge…add your card to the comments here or over on our Facebook page!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF