It’s Thursday and you know what that means! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge This time it is a pretty color combination.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a flower set…but which one? I pulled out my Band Together Bundle because I hadn’t used it yet! I think it worked perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Woven Threads Designer Paper.
- The filigree band is cut with the Detailed Bands Die from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and placed in the background towards the left side.
- The large flower and two leaf clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock Light and Dark Blends. They were cut with the Detailed Bands die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just the center of another Detailed Band was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. It is also popped up and tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peacock Rhinestones was added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And join us…we’d love to see what you do with the color challenge…add your card to the comments here or over on our Facebook page!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!