It’s Thursday and you know what that means! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge This time it is a pretty color combination.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a flower set…but which one? I pulled out my Band Together Bundle because I hadn’t used it yet! I think it worked perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Woven Threads Designer Paper.
- The filigree band is cut with the Detailed Bands Die from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and placed in the background towards the left side.
- The large flower and two leaf clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock Light and Dark Blends. They were cut with the Detailed Bands die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just the center of another Detailed Band was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. It is also popped up and tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peacock Rhinestones was added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And join us…we’d love to see what you do with the color challenge…add your card to the comments here or over on our Facebook page!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!