Happy Thursday, again! We have a fun sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to pull out Stampin’ Up!’s Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and Ornate Frames for this challenge! I love that haunted house designer paper in the Monster Bash DSP package, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash DSP was added to the background.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the spider web image from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set with Gray Granite Ink.
- The bat an cat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wicked was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The frame around Wicked was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Ornate Frame die. It was adhere together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the cat’s neck.
SUPER fun card, isn’t it? OK…check out the rest of the challenge team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products? The cute little "Bonanza Buddies" images aren't just for kids...adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We've created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza "Buddies" Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!