Happy Thursday, again! We have a fun sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to pull out Stampin’ Up!’s Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and Ornate Frames for this challenge! I love that haunted house designer paper in the Monster Bash DSP package, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash DSP was added to the background.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the spider web image from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set with Gray Granite Ink.
- The bat an cat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wicked was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The frame around Wicked was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Ornate Frame die. It was adhere together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the cat’s neck.
SUPER fun card, isn’t it? OK…check out the rest of the challenge team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27