Happy Thursday, again! We have a fun sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to pull out Stampin’ Up!’s Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and Ornate Frames for this challenge! I love that haunted house designer paper in the Monster Bash DSP package, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash DSP was added to the background.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the spider web image from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set with Gray Granite Ink.
- The bat an cat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wicked was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The frame around Wicked was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Ornate Frame die. It was adhere together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the cat’s neck.
SUPER fun card, isn’t it? OK…check out the rest of the challenge team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!