Happy Thursday, again! We have a fun sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to pull out Stampin’ Up!’s Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and Ornate Frames for this challenge! I love that haunted house designer paper in the Monster Bash DSP package, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash DSP was added to the background.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the spider web image from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set with Gray Granite Ink.
- The bat an cat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wicked was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The frame around Wicked was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Ornate Frame die. It was adhere together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the cat’s neck.
SUPER fun card, isn’t it? OK…check out the rest of the challenge team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF