Happy Thursday! Wow…another week has gone by…where does time go so fast? At Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I decided to use a stamp set that hasn’t been inked yet, Free Skate! I love those ice skates!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray was stamped with the snowflake image in Seaside Spray Ink in the upper left and bottom right corners.
- A large Stitched Shape Circle was cut from the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper polka dot pattern and added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 5 strip of the silver stripe Feels Like Frost DSP was added across the front towards the bottom.
- The skates were stamped with Seaside Spray Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Detailed Skates Dies. The laces and the base of the skates were colored with the Light Seaside Spray Blends Marker. They were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The blades of the skates were cut from Silver Foil and adhered over the stamped ones.
- The bow was cut from Seaside Spray cardstock with the Detailed Skates Die and trimmed to a shorter length, then added to the top of the skates.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the bow.
- The holly images were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Call Me Clover and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the dies and added to the front.
- The greeting from Free Skate stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
I’m SUPER happy with how this card turned out!!! Trying to think who should get it for their birthday! lol! Ok, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!