Happy Thursday! Wow…another week has gone by…where does time go so fast? At Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I decided to use a stamp set that hasn’t been inked yet, Free Skate! I love those ice skates!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray was stamped with the snowflake image in Seaside Spray Ink in the upper left and bottom right corners.
- A large Stitched Shape Circle was cut from the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper polka dot pattern and added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 5 strip of the silver stripe Feels Like Frost DSP was added across the front towards the bottom.
- The skates were stamped with Seaside Spray Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Detailed Skates Dies. The laces and the base of the skates were colored with the Light Seaside Spray Blends Marker. They were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The blades of the skates were cut from Silver Foil and adhered over the stamped ones.
- The bow was cut from Seaside Spray cardstock with the Detailed Skates Die and trimmed to a shorter length, then added to the top of the skates.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the bow.
- The holly images were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Call Me Clover and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the dies and added to the front.
- The greeting from Free Skate stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
I’m SUPER happy with how this card turned out!!! Trying to think who should get it for their birthday! lol! Ok, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM