Happy Thursday! Wow…another week has gone by…where does time go so fast? At Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I decided to use a stamp set that hasn’t been inked yet, Free Skate! I love those ice skates!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray was stamped with the snowflake image in Seaside Spray Ink in the upper left and bottom right corners.
- A large Stitched Shape Circle was cut from the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper polka dot pattern and added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 5 strip of the silver stripe Feels Like Frost DSP was added across the front towards the bottom.
- The skates were stamped with Seaside Spray Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Detailed Skates Dies. The laces and the base of the skates were colored with the Light Seaside Spray Blends Marker. They were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The blades of the skates were cut from Silver Foil and adhered over the stamped ones.
- The bow was cut from Seaside Spray cardstock with the Detailed Skates Die and trimmed to a shorter length, then added to the top of the skates.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the bow.
- The holly images were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Call Me Clover and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the dies and added to the front.
- The greeting from Free Skate stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
I’m SUPER happy with how this card turned out!!! Trying to think who should get it for their birthday! lol! Ok, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!