HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It’s Beggar’s Night here in town…we won’t get any trick-or-treaters, so will go over to my son’s house to see the kids’ costumes!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a seasonal appropriate color challenge for you today…definitely Halloween colors…for our Create with Connie and Mary weekly Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
I did an easy fun-fold card using Stampin’ Up!’s Everything Festive greeting stamp set and Monster Bash Designer Paper!
Here’s another view showing the inside:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- On the front panel, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the “No Tricks, Just Treats” greeting in Memento Black Ink. The Treats letters were outline with Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends.
- Some Monster Bash Enamel Shapes were added to the spider web and the background.
- It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock. It was attached to the front panel on the left side only.
- The skeleton frame was hand-cut from the Monster Bash DSP and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added to the background.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of bat Monster Bash DSP was added to the center.
- The Skeleton/Pumpkin frame was hand-cut from the DSP and popped up in the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Isn’t that FUN? I love that the frames in the DSP are SO easy to cut out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR