HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It’s Beggar’s Night here in town…we won’t get any trick-or-treaters, so will go over to my son’s house to see the kids’ costumes!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a seasonal appropriate color challenge for you today…definitely Halloween colors…for our Create with Connie and Mary weekly Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
I did an easy fun-fold card using Stampin’ Up!’s Everything Festive greeting stamp set and Monster Bash Designer Paper!
Here’s another view showing the inside:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- On the front panel, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the “No Tricks, Just Treats” greeting in Memento Black Ink. The Treats letters were outline with Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends.
- Some Monster Bash Enamel Shapes were added to the spider web and the background.
- It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock. It was attached to the front panel on the left side only.
- The skeleton frame was hand-cut from the Monster Bash DSP and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added to the background.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of bat Monster Bash DSP was added to the center.
- The Skeleton/Pumpkin frame was hand-cut from the DSP and popped up in the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Isn’t that FUN? I love that the frames in the DSP are SO easy to cut out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27