HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It’s Beggar’s Night here in town…we won’t get any trick-or-treaters, so will go over to my son’s house to see the kids’ costumes!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a seasonal appropriate color challenge for you today…definitely Halloween colors…for our Create with Connie and Mary weekly Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
I did an easy fun-fold card using Stampin’ Up!’s Everything Festive greeting stamp set and Monster Bash Designer Paper!
Here’s another view showing the inside:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- On the front panel, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the “No Tricks, Just Treats” greeting in Memento Black Ink. The Treats letters were outline with Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends.
- Some Monster Bash Enamel Shapes were added to the spider web and the background.
- It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock. It was attached to the front panel on the left side only.
- The skeleton frame was hand-cut from the Monster Bash DSP and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added to the background.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of bat Monster Bash DSP was added to the center.
- The Skeleton/Pumpkin frame was hand-cut from the DSP and popped up in the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Isn’t that FUN? I love that the frames in the DSP are SO easy to cut out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM