HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It’s Beggar’s Night here in town…we won’t get any trick-or-treaters, so will go over to my son’s house to see the kids’ costumes!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a seasonal appropriate color challenge for you today…definitely Halloween colors…for our Create with Connie and Mary weekly Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
I did an easy fun-fold card using Stampin’ Up!’s Everything Festive greeting stamp set and Monster Bash Designer Paper!
Here’s another view showing the inside:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Terracotta Tile cardstock, scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- On the front panel, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the “No Tricks, Just Treats” greeting in Memento Black Ink. The Treats letters were outline with Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends.
- Some Monster Bash Enamel Shapes were added to the spider web and the background.
- It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock. It was attached to the front panel on the left side only.
- The skeleton frame was hand-cut from the Monster Bash DSP and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added to the background.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of bat Monster Bash DSP was added to the center.
- The Skeleton/Pumpkin frame was hand-cut from the DSP and popped up in the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Isn’t that FUN? I love that the frames in the DSP are SO easy to cut out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV