Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a beautiful color combination this week!
Although the colors are beautiful for fall and leaves, I thought I’d try to step out of the box a little and use my new Snow Front stamp set. It’s not just for winter! The deer remind me of the ones that come visit the woods behind us every night.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the “sprinkle” stamp in Snow Front and Crumb Cake Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around twice and tied in a knot on the left side.
- The mountains from Snow Front were stamped and stamped off with Cajun Craze Ink towards the top of the 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of cardstock. The ground and cabin stamped next with Crumb Cake Ink. The trees were stamped and stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. The deer were stamped with Crumb Cake, then darkened with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Cajun Craze cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let’s Celebrate You from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink above the “scene”.
I love this set…really easy to create fun looking landscapes! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!