Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a beautiful color combination this week!
Although the colors are beautiful for fall and leaves, I thought I’d try to step out of the box a little and use my new Snow Front stamp set. It’s not just for winter! The deer remind me of the ones that come visit the woods behind us every night.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the “sprinkle” stamp in Snow Front and Crumb Cake Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around twice and tied in a knot on the left side.
- The mountains from Snow Front were stamped and stamped off with Cajun Craze Ink towards the top of the 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of cardstock. The ground and cabin stamped next with Crumb Cake Ink. The trees were stamped and stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. The deer were stamped with Crumb Cake, then darkened with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Cajun Craze cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let’s Celebrate You from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink above the “scene”.
I love this set…really easy to create fun looking landscapes! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!