Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a beautiful color combination this week!
Although the colors are beautiful for fall and leaves, I thought I’d try to step out of the box a little and use my new Snow Front stamp set. It’s not just for winter! The deer remind me of the ones that come visit the woods behind us every night.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the “sprinkle” stamp in Snow Front and Crumb Cake Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around twice and tied in a knot on the left side.
- The mountains from Snow Front were stamped and stamped off with Cajun Craze Ink towards the top of the 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of cardstock. The ground and cabin stamped next with Crumb Cake Ink. The trees were stamped and stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. The deer were stamped with Crumb Cake, then darkened with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Cajun Craze cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let’s Celebrate You from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink above the “scene”.
I love this set…really easy to create fun looking landscapes! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!