Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week…and each of the designer’s cards are totally different!
Here’s what I did using Sticker Candy Cane pieces and Designer Paper from the Wonderful Time of Year Product Medley and Itty Bitty Christmas greeting. It came together REALLY quickly!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of the stars design in Wonderful Time of Year Designer Paper.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set greeting in Real Red Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 6 strip of Real Red cardstock was added diagonally across the bottom of the circle on front and trimmed.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of coordinating stripe paper in Wonderful Time of Year was added on top of the Real Red strip.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper was added on top of the other strips.
- Two candy cane Stickers from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley were added to the circle.
- A White Baker’s Twine bow was added to the candy canes with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added above the circle in the background.
I love how quick this was to put together…need to make up a few more with this group of products! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC