Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week…and each of the designer’s cards are totally different!
Here’s what I did using Sticker Candy Cane pieces and Designer Paper from the Wonderful Time of Year Product Medley and Itty Bitty Christmas greeting. It came together REALLY quickly!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of the stars design in Wonderful Time of Year Designer Paper.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set greeting in Real Red Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 6 strip of Real Red cardstock was added diagonally across the bottom of the circle on front and trimmed.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of coordinating stripe paper in Wonderful Time of Year was added on top of the Real Red strip.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper was added on top of the other strips.
- Two candy cane Stickers from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley were added to the circle.
- A White Baker’s Twine bow was added to the candy canes with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added above the circle in the background.
I love how quick this was to put together…need to make up a few more with this group of products! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!