Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week…and each of the designer’s cards are totally different!
Here’s what I did using Sticker Candy Cane pieces and Designer Paper from the Wonderful Time of Year Product Medley and Itty Bitty Christmas greeting. It came together REALLY quickly!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of the stars design in Wonderful Time of Year Designer Paper.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set greeting in Real Red Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 6 strip of Real Red cardstock was added diagonally across the bottom of the circle on front and trimmed.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of coordinating stripe paper in Wonderful Time of Year was added on top of the Real Red strip.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper was added on top of the other strips.
- Two candy cane Stickers from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley were added to the circle.
- A White Baker’s Twine bow was added to the candy canes with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added above the circle in the background.
I love how quick this was to put together…need to make up a few more with this group of products! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale! November 8-24, 2019 Click here for details!