Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the United States! Hope your holiday is filled with your favorite treats! I can’t wait to have some of my mom’s stuffing…yum!
AND, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun color challenge this week to get us ready for the Christmas holidays!
This color combination inspired me to pull out my #Elfie set again…such a CUTE elf set, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Let it Snow Designer Paper is added down the left side (I LOVE this stripe!)
- A 3/4 x 3 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock is cut at an angle on the left side, then added on the front.
- A Holiday Hello from #elfie is stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label punch. I shortened it slightly by putting it back in.
- The elf from #elfie was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and hand-cut, removing the bottom “present”. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to his pom-poms and the ornament for a little sparkle.
- A trio of red Toile Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front.
SOOOO, so cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some really FUN ideas and so inspiring!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!