Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the United States! Hope your holiday is filled with your favorite treats! I can’t wait to have some of my mom’s stuffing…yum!
AND, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun color challenge this week to get us ready for the Christmas holidays!
This color combination inspired me to pull out my #Elfie set again…such a CUTE elf set, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Let it Snow Designer Paper is added down the left side (I LOVE this stripe!)
- A 3/4 x 3 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock is cut at an angle on the left side, then added on the front.
- A Holiday Hello from #elfie is stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label punch. I shortened it slightly by putting it back in.
- The elf from #elfie was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and hand-cut, removing the bottom “present”. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to his pom-poms and the ornament for a little sparkle.
- A trio of red Toile Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front.
SOOOO, so cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some really FUN ideas and so inspiring!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9