Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the United States! Hope your holiday is filled with your favorite treats! I can’t wait to have some of my mom’s stuffing…yum!
AND, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun color challenge this week to get us ready for the Christmas holidays!
This color combination inspired me to pull out my #Elfie set again…such a CUTE elf set, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Let it Snow Designer Paper is added down the left side (I LOVE this stripe!)
- A 3/4 x 3 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock is cut at an angle on the left side, then added on the front.
- A Holiday Hello from #elfie is stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label punch. I shortened it slightly by putting it back in.
- The elf from #elfie was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and hand-cut, removing the bottom “present”. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to his pom-poms and the ornament for a little sparkle.
- A trio of red Toile Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front.
SOOOO, so cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some really FUN ideas and so inspiring!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6