Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the United States! Hope your holiday is filled with your favorite treats! I can’t wait to have some of my mom’s stuffing…yum!
AND, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun color challenge this week to get us ready for the Christmas holidays!
This color combination inspired me to pull out my #Elfie set again…such a CUTE elf set, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Let it Snow Designer Paper is added down the left side (I LOVE this stripe!)
- A 3/4 x 3 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock is cut at an angle on the left side, then added on the front.
- A Holiday Hello from #elfie is stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label punch. I shortened it slightly by putting it back in.
- The elf from #elfie was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and hand-cut, removing the bottom “present”. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to his pom-poms and the ornament for a little sparkle.
- A trio of red Toile Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front.
SOOOO, so cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some really FUN ideas and so inspiring!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!