Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the United States! Hope your holiday is filled with your favorite treats! I can’t wait to have some of my mom’s stuffing…yum!
AND, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a fun color challenge this week to get us ready for the Christmas holidays!
This color combination inspired me to pull out my #Elfie set again…such a CUTE elf set, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Let it Snow Designer Paper is added down the left side (I LOVE this stripe!)
- A 3/4 x 3 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock is cut at an angle on the left side, then added on the front.
- A Holiday Hello from #elfie is stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label punch. I shortened it slightly by putting it back in.
- The elf from #elfie was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and hand-cut, removing the bottom “present”. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to his pom-poms and the ornament for a little sparkle.
- A trio of red Toile Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front.
SOOOO, so cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some really FUN ideas and so inspiring!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!