It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a popular color combination this year…featured in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper (sorry, it is sold out for the season!) But, you see these colors all over in holiday decorating!
I decided to use the So Many Stars Bundle on my card…I love those stitched stars in so many shapes and sizes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Brightly Gleaming star print DSP was added to the right side.
- A 3/4 x 5 piece of striped Brightly Gleaming DSP was added under a 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The O Holy Night greeting in So Many Stars stamp set was stamped at the top with Night of Navy Ink.
- The large star was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Stitched Star.
- A smaller filigree star was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and a tiny star from Copper Foil.
- The medium sold Stitched Star was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock. All were assembled and added to the Very Vanilla panel, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Star Element was added to the center of the Pretty Peacock star and a trio of Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background!
I love the copper accents in this Designer Paper and Star Elements! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6