It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a popular color combination this year…featured in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper (sorry, it is sold out for the season!) But, you see these colors all over in holiday decorating!
I decided to use the So Many Stars Bundle on my card…I love those stitched stars in so many shapes and sizes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Brightly Gleaming star print DSP was added to the right side.
- A 3/4 x 5 piece of striped Brightly Gleaming DSP was added under a 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The O Holy Night greeting in So Many Stars stamp set was stamped at the top with Night of Navy Ink.
- The large star was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Stitched Star.
- A smaller filigree star was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and a tiny star from Copper Foil.
- The medium sold Stitched Star was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock. All were assembled and added to the Very Vanilla panel, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Star Element was added to the center of the Pretty Peacock star and a trio of Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background!
I love the copper accents in this Designer Paper and Star Elements! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!