It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a popular color combination this year…featured in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper (sorry, it is sold out for the season!) But, you see these colors all over in holiday decorating!
I decided to use the So Many Stars Bundle on my card…I love those stitched stars in so many shapes and sizes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Brightly Gleaming star print DSP was added to the right side.
- A 3/4 x 5 piece of striped Brightly Gleaming DSP was added under a 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The O Holy Night greeting in So Many Stars stamp set was stamped at the top with Night of Navy Ink.
- The large star was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Stitched Star.
- A smaller filigree star was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and a tiny star from Copper Foil.
- The medium sold Stitched Star was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock. All were assembled and added to the Very Vanilla panel, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Star Element was added to the center of the Pretty Peacock star and a trio of Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background!
I love the copper accents in this Designer Paper and Star Elements! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6