It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a popular color combination this year…featured in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper (sorry, it is sold out for the season!) But, you see these colors all over in holiday decorating!
I decided to use the So Many Stars Bundle on my card…I love those stitched stars in so many shapes and sizes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Brightly Gleaming star print DSP was added to the right side.
- A 3/4 x 5 piece of striped Brightly Gleaming DSP was added under a 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The O Holy Night greeting in So Many Stars stamp set was stamped at the top with Night of Navy Ink.
- The large star was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Stitched Star.
- A smaller filigree star was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and a tiny star from Copper Foil.
- The medium sold Stitched Star was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock. All were assembled and added to the Very Vanilla panel, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Star Element was added to the center of the Pretty Peacock star and a trio of Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background!
I love the copper accents in this Designer Paper and Star Elements! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!