It’s Thursday and you know what that means! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a popular color combination this year…featured in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper (sorry, it is sold out for the season!) But, you see these colors all over in holiday decorating!
I decided to use the So Many Stars Bundle on my card…I love those stitched stars in so many shapes and sizes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Brightly Gleaming star print DSP was added to the right side.
- A 3/4 x 5 piece of striped Brightly Gleaming DSP was added under a 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The O Holy Night greeting in So Many Stars stamp set was stamped at the top with Night of Navy Ink.
- The large star was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Stitched Star.
- A smaller filigree star was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and a tiny star from Copper Foil.
- The medium sold Stitched Star was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock. All were assembled and added to the Very Vanilla panel, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Star Element was added to the center of the Pretty Peacock star and a trio of Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background!
I love the copper accents in this Designer Paper and Star Elements! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!