Happy Thursday! TOMORROW is the day! The Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration rewards catalogs will go live! Are you ready? I have loved playing with the new products the past couple weeks. We have a pretty color combination for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary.
I must admit, the soft colors were a little more challenging to work with when it is SO cold and snowy around here! But, hopefully my flowery card will get you thinking of spring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped randomly with the splatter image in Painted Poppies stamp set and the colors of Purple Posy (or stamped off Highland Heather if you don’t have that ink pad), Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Inks.
- The large flower from Painted Poppies was stamped over top of the splatters with Memento Black Ink. TIP: Keep your ink pad well inked for the centers to really show up!)
- The stamped panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- A length of new Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot, then the panel added to the front.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Painted Labels Dies. It was trimmed along the edges at the indentation, then layered on another label cut from Basic Black cardstock to give it a matted look.
- Two Frosted Flower embellishments were added on each side of the greeting for a little more bling!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then join along!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH