Happy Thursday! TOMORROW is the day! The Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration rewards catalogs will go live! Are you ready? I have loved playing with the new products the past couple weeks. We have a pretty color combination for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary.
I must admit, the soft colors were a little more challenging to work with when it is SO cold and snowy around here! But, hopefully my flowery card will get you thinking of spring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped randomly with the splatter image in Painted Poppies stamp set and the colors of Purple Posy (or stamped off Highland Heather if you don’t have that ink pad), Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Inks.
- The large flower from Painted Poppies was stamped over top of the splatters with Memento Black Ink. TIP: Keep your ink pad well inked for the centers to really show up!)
- The stamped panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- A length of new Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot, then the panel added to the front.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Painted Labels Dies. It was trimmed along the edges at the indentation, then layered on another label cut from Basic Black cardstock to give it a matted look.
- Two Frosted Flower embellishments were added on each side of the greeting for a little more bling!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then join along!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV