Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
I decided to use my new My Meadow stamp set from the Occasions Catalog! I love the style this artist uses…and since I have the other two sets, I needed this one, too. Surprisingly, the cards I’ve made with all three sets look different, even with the artistic style being the same! Yeah! I love this little gazebo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 2-7/8 x 4-3/8 piece of green polka dot is from the Best Dressed Designer Paper.
- It is layered on a 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and adhered towards the right side of the base card.
- On the 2-3/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped in the following order.
- The background water with Pool Party Ink, full and stamped off.
- The front ground with Crumb Cake Ink, full and stamped off.
- The gazebo with Early Espresso Ink, then filled in the roof with Dark Crumb Cake Blends so you couldn’t see the “water”.
- The tree trunks with Early Espresso Ink.
- The tops of the trees with Granny Apple Green, full and stamped off.
- The flowers randomly along the bottom with Mango Melody Ink.
- The Whisper White cardstock was added to a 2-7/8 x 3-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Label Me Bold is stamped with Mango Melody and hand-cut, then layered on a Classic Label punched from Early Espresso. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack was tied in a bow and added to the tree with a Mini Glue Dot.
Love how this turned out like I pictured it in y head! OK…go ahead and check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6