Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
I decided to use my new My Meadow stamp set from the Occasions Catalog! I love the style this artist uses…and since I have the other two sets, I needed this one, too. Surprisingly, the cards I’ve made with all three sets look different, even with the artistic style being the same! Yeah! I love this little gazebo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 2-7/8 x 4-3/8 piece of green polka dot is from the Best Dressed Designer Paper.
- It is layered on a 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and adhered towards the right side of the base card.
- On the 2-3/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped in the following order.
- The background water with Pool Party Ink, full and stamped off.
- The front ground with Crumb Cake Ink, full and stamped off.
- The gazebo with Early Espresso Ink, then filled in the roof with Dark Crumb Cake Blends so you couldn’t see the “water”.
- The tree trunks with Early Espresso Ink.
- The tops of the trees with Granny Apple Green, full and stamped off.
- The flowers randomly along the bottom with Mango Melody Ink.
- The Whisper White cardstock was added to a 2-7/8 x 3-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Label Me Bold is stamped with Mango Melody and hand-cut, then layered on a Classic Label punched from Early Espresso. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack was tied in a bow and added to the tree with a Mini Glue Dot.
Love how this turned out like I pictured it in y head! OK…go ahead and check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ