Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
I decided to use my new My Meadow stamp set from the Occasions Catalog! I love the style this artist uses…and since I have the other two sets, I needed this one, too. Surprisingly, the cards I’ve made with all three sets look different, even with the artistic style being the same! Yeah! I love this little gazebo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 2-7/8 x 4-3/8 piece of green polka dot is from the Best Dressed Designer Paper.
- It is layered on a 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and adhered towards the right side of the base card.
- On the 2-3/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped in the following order.
- The background water with Pool Party Ink, full and stamped off.
- The front ground with Crumb Cake Ink, full and stamped off.
- The gazebo with Early Espresso Ink, then filled in the roof with Dark Crumb Cake Blends so you couldn’t see the “water”.
- The tree trunks with Early Espresso Ink.
- The tops of the trees with Granny Apple Green, full and stamped off.
- The flowers randomly along the bottom with Mango Melody Ink.
- The Whisper White cardstock was added to a 2-7/8 x 3-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Label Me Bold is stamped with Mango Melody and hand-cut, then layered on a Classic Label punched from Early Espresso. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack was tied in a bow and added to the tree with a Mini Glue Dot.
Love how this turned out like I pictured it in y head! OK…go ahead and check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The elaborate detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!