Wow…another Thursday has rolled around…the weeks go by FAST anymore for me! But that is FINE in the winter! lol! Check out what our Challenge Team has done with this bright and bold color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the new Timeless Tropical bundle on my card today…love the pineapple in the dies, but today I used the pretty hibiscus!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing folder (I LOVE that folder!)
- Two 2 x 2-5/8 pieces of Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper were added to the background, overlapping just a bit in the center.
- The hibiscus and leaf from Timeless Tropical were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Light & Dark Poppy Parade, the center with Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The leaves were colored with Light & Dark Old Olive Blends.
- They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Aloha from the In The Tropics Dies was cut from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and added to the front.
- A trio of Noble Peacock Rhinestones (green) were added in the background for a little bling!
Pretty, pretty!!! OK…jump on over and see what the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!