Wow…another Thursday has rolled around…the weeks go by FAST anymore for me! But that is FINE in the winter! lol! Check out what our Challenge Team has done with this bright and bold color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the new Timeless Tropical bundle on my card today…love the pineapple in the dies, but today I used the pretty hibiscus!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing folder (I LOVE that folder!)
- Two 2 x 2-5/8 pieces of Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper were added to the background, overlapping just a bit in the center.
- The hibiscus and leaf from Timeless Tropical were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Light & Dark Poppy Parade, the center with Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The leaves were colored with Light & Dark Old Olive Blends.
- They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Aloha from the In The Tropics Dies was cut from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and added to the front.
- A trio of Noble Peacock Rhinestones (green) were added in the background for a little bling!
Pretty, pretty!!! OK…jump on over and see what the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27