Wow…another Thursday has rolled around…the weeks go by FAST anymore for me! But that is FINE in the winter! lol! Check out what our Challenge Team has done with this bright and bold color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the new Timeless Tropical bundle on my card today…love the pineapple in the dies, but today I used the pretty hibiscus!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing folder (I LOVE that folder!)
- Two 2 x 2-5/8 pieces of Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper were added to the background, overlapping just a bit in the center.
- The hibiscus and leaf from Timeless Tropical were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Light & Dark Poppy Parade, the center with Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The leaves were colored with Light & Dark Old Olive Blends.
- They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Aloha from the In The Tropics Dies was cut from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and added to the front.
- A trio of Noble Peacock Rhinestones (green) were added in the background for a little bling!
Pretty, pretty!!! OK…jump on over and see what the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH