Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week…I love sketches! They make it SO easy to create a card!
This was came together ESPECIALLY easy because the Lily Impressions Designer Paper does all the work with just a little bit of stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The three Lily Impressions Designer Paper panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 each and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the So Exciting greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The lily was stamped with Lovely Lilac Ink and colored with Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- The Lily Pad was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.
- All flower elements were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE the vibrant colors in that designer paper, don’t you??? OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Come play along!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH