Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week…I love sketches! They make it SO easy to create a card!
This was came together ESPECIALLY easy because the Lily Impressions Designer Paper does all the work with just a little bit of stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The three Lily Impressions Designer Paper panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 each and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the So Exciting greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The lily was stamped with Lovely Lilac Ink and colored with Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- The Lily Pad was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.
- All flower elements were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE the vibrant colors in that designer paper, don’t you??? OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Come play along!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF