Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week…I love sketches! They make it SO easy to create a card!
This was came together ESPECIALLY easy because the Lily Impressions Designer Paper does all the work with just a little bit of stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The three Lily Impressions Designer Paper panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 each and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the So Exciting greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The lily was stamped with Lovely Lilac Ink and colored with Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- The Lily Pad was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.
- All flower elements were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE the vibrant colors in that designer paper, don’t you??? OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Come play along!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV