Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week…I love sketches! They make it SO easy to create a card!
This was came together ESPECIALLY easy because the Lily Impressions Designer Paper does all the work with just a little bit of stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The three Lily Impressions Designer Paper panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 each and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the So Exciting greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The lily was stamped with Lovely Lilac Ink and colored with Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- The Lily Pad was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.
- All flower elements were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE the vibrant colors in that designer paper, don’t you??? OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Come play along!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27