Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week…I love sketches! They make it SO easy to create a card!
This was came together ESPECIALLY easy because the Lily Impressions Designer Paper does all the work with just a little bit of stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The three Lily Impressions Designer Paper panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 each and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the So Exciting greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The lily was stamped with Lovely Lilac Ink and colored with Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- The Lily Pad was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.
- All flower elements were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE the vibrant colors in that designer paper, don’t you??? OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Come play along!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR