Hello Thursday! Getting closer to the weekend! There is another sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since there is such a big background element on this sketch, I decided to use the car print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper! I LOVE that print and didn’t want to chop it up…but it has to get used! Of course, most of Stampin’ Up!’s designer paper is almost too pretty to use! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso was placed towards the bottom of the DSP.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/4 reverse print in Tropical Oasis DSP was added to the front according to the sketch.
- Thank You from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweeting Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pineapple image was colored on the rubber with Crushed Curry and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then colored in with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the In The Tropics die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A mint Holiday Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
I should have made this a birthday card because my hubby would love this car DSP! Oh well! Make sure you check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH