Hello Thursday! Getting closer to the weekend! There is another sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since there is such a big background element on this sketch, I decided to use the car print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper! I LOVE that print and didn’t want to chop it up…but it has to get used! Of course, most of Stampin’ Up!’s designer paper is almost too pretty to use! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso was placed towards the bottom of the DSP.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/4 reverse print in Tropical Oasis DSP was added to the front according to the sketch.
- Thank You from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweeting Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pineapple image was colored on the rubber with Crushed Curry and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then colored in with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the In The Tropics die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A mint Holiday Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
I should have made this a birthday card because my hubby would love this car DSP! Oh well! Make sure you check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6