Hello Thursday! Getting closer to the weekend! There is another sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since there is such a big background element on this sketch, I decided to use the car print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper! I LOVE that print and didn’t want to chop it up…but it has to get used! Of course, most of Stampin’ Up!’s designer paper is almost too pretty to use! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso was placed towards the bottom of the DSP.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/4 reverse print in Tropical Oasis DSP was added to the front according to the sketch.
- Thank You from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweeting Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pineapple image was colored on the rubber with Crushed Curry and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then colored in with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the In The Tropics die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A mint Holiday Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
I should have made this a birthday card because my hubby would love this car DSP! Oh well! Make sure you check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9