Hello Thursday! Getting closer to the weekend! There is another sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since there is such a big background element on this sketch, I decided to use the car print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper! I LOVE that print and didn’t want to chop it up…but it has to get used! Of course, most of Stampin’ Up!’s designer paper is almost too pretty to use! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso was placed towards the bottom of the DSP.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/4 reverse print in Tropical Oasis DSP was added to the front according to the sketch.
- Thank You from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweeting Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pineapple image was colored on the rubber with Crushed Curry and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then colored in with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the In The Tropics die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A mint Holiday Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
I should have made this a birthday card because my hubby would love this car DSP! Oh well! Make sure you check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC