Hello Thursday! Getting closer to the weekend! There is another sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since there is such a big background element on this sketch, I decided to use the car print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper! I LOVE that print and didn’t want to chop it up…but it has to get used! Of course, most of Stampin’ Up!’s designer paper is almost too pretty to use! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso was placed towards the bottom of the DSP.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/4 reverse print in Tropical Oasis DSP was added to the front according to the sketch.
- Thank You from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweeting Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Pineapple image was colored on the rubber with Crushed Curry and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then colored in with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the In The Tropics die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A mint Holiday Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
I should have made this a birthday card because my hubby would love this car DSP! Oh well! Make sure you check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4