Happy Thursday everyone!!! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I used a new set for me…Stampin’ Up!’s On To Adventure! I love the little characters in this set…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 golf flag print from Country Club Designer Paper was a perfect match and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhered across the front.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut with the Die from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with the golf guy from On To Adventure in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Mint Macaron, Light & Dark Night of Navy, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Crumb Cake, and Light Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends.
- The rectangle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super fun card, right? I made this for a friend who is undergoing chemo right now. I know he is anxious to get back on the golf course. Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F