Happy Thursday everyone!!! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I used a new set for me…Stampin’ Up!’s On To Adventure! I love the little characters in this set…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 golf flag print from Country Club Designer Paper was a perfect match and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhered across the front.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut with the Die from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with the golf guy from On To Adventure in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Mint Macaron, Light & Dark Night of Navy, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Crumb Cake, and Light Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends.
- The rectangle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super fun card, right? I made this for a friend who is undergoing chemo right now. I know he is anxious to get back on the golf course. Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4