Happy Thursday everyone!!! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I used a new set for me…Stampin’ Up!’s On To Adventure! I love the little characters in this set…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 golf flag print from Country Club Designer Paper was a perfect match and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhered across the front.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut with the Die from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with the golf guy from On To Adventure in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Mint Macaron, Light & Dark Night of Navy, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Crumb Cake, and Light Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends.
- The rectangle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super fun card, right? I made this for a friend who is undergoing chemo right now. I know he is anxious to get back on the golf course. Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC