Happy Thursday everyone!!! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I used a new set for me…Stampin’ Up!’s On To Adventure! I love the little characters in this set…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 golf flag print from Country Club Designer Paper was a perfect match and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhered across the front.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut with the Die from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with the golf guy from On To Adventure in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Mint Macaron, Light & Dark Night of Navy, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Crumb Cake, and Light Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends.
- The rectangle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super fun card, right? I made this for a friend who is undergoing chemo right now. I know he is anxious to get back on the golf course. Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH