Happy Thursday everyone!!! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch for you to try!
I used a new set for me…Stampin’ Up!’s On To Adventure! I love the little characters in this set…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 golf flag print from Country Club Designer Paper was a perfect match and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhered across the front.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut with the Die from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with the golf guy from On To Adventure in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Mint Macaron, Light & Dark Night of Navy, Light Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Crumb Cake, and Light Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends.
- The rectangle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super fun card, right? I made this for a friend who is undergoing chemo right now. I know he is anxious to get back on the golf course. Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!