Another Thursday has rolled around! Our Ohio weather is finally getting warm, but golfers aren’t able to golf yet because of the “shelter in place” order we still have going on! But, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to “tee-up” Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse for my card…I purchased this bundle because both of my boys love to play! My youngest is actually quite good…he has played since high school!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Country Club Designer Paper was added towards the right on the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to the front on an angle.
- A 2″ circle of Mint Macaron cardstock was added on top.
- The banner from Golf Club Dies was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and added on the circle.
- The golf ball/tee from Clubhouse was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Smoky Late, Light Poppy Parade and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Golf Club Dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Greatest Guy from Clubhouse stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut with the Golf Club Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think I’ll save this card for my oldest son’s birthday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!