Another Thursday has rolled around! Our Ohio weather is finally getting warm, but golfers aren’t able to golf yet because of the “shelter in place” order we still have going on! But, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to “tee-up” Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse for my card…I purchased this bundle because both of my boys love to play! My youngest is actually quite good…he has played since high school!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Country Club Designer Paper was added towards the right on the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to the front on an angle.
- A 2″ circle of Mint Macaron cardstock was added on top.
- The banner from Golf Club Dies was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and added on the circle.
- The golf ball/tee from Clubhouse was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Smoky Late, Light Poppy Parade and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Golf Club Dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Greatest Guy from Clubhouse stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut with the Golf Club Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think I’ll save this card for my oldest son’s birthday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!