Another Thursday has rolled around! Our Ohio weather is finally getting warm, but golfers aren’t able to golf yet because of the “shelter in place” order we still have going on! But, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to “tee-up” Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse for my card…I purchased this bundle because both of my boys love to play! My youngest is actually quite good…he has played since high school!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Country Club Designer Paper was added towards the right on the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to the front on an angle.
- A 2″ circle of Mint Macaron cardstock was added on top.
- The banner from Golf Club Dies was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and added on the circle.
- The golf ball/tee from Clubhouse was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Smoky Late, Light Poppy Parade and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Golf Club Dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Greatest Guy from Clubhouse stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut with the Golf Club Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think I’ll save this card for my oldest son’s birthday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!