Another Thursday has rolled around! Our Ohio weather is finally getting warm, but golfers aren’t able to golf yet because of the “shelter in place” order we still have going on! But, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to “tee-up” Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse for my card…I purchased this bundle because both of my boys love to play! My youngest is actually quite good…he has played since high school!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Country Club Designer Paper was added towards the right on the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to the front on an angle.
- A 2″ circle of Mint Macaron cardstock was added on top.
- The banner from Golf Club Dies was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and added on the circle.
- The golf ball/tee from Clubhouse was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Smoky Late, Light Poppy Parade and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Golf Club Dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Greatest Guy from Clubhouse stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut with the Golf Club Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think I’ll save this card for my oldest son’s birthday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM