Another Thursday has rolled around! Our Ohio weather is finally getting warm, but golfers aren’t able to golf yet because of the “shelter in place” order we still have going on! But, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
I decided to “tee-up” Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse for my card…I purchased this bundle because both of my boys love to play! My youngest is actually quite good…he has played since high school!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Country Club Designer Paper was added towards the right on the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to the front on an angle.
- A 2″ circle of Mint Macaron cardstock was added on top.
- The banner from Golf Club Dies was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and added on the circle.
- The golf ball/tee from Clubhouse was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Smoky Late, Light Poppy Parade and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Golf Club Dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Greatest Guy from Clubhouse stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut with the Golf Club Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think I’ll save this card for my oldest son’s birthday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV