It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a really neat sketch for you to try!
I used my By The Dock Bundle for my card. I purchased this set because my family lives or has lived by a lake and does a lot of boating!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the High Seas Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Label was cut from Balmy Blue and trimmed to fit along the right side.
- On a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background was watercolored with Balmy Blue Ink along the bottom and Pool Party Ink across the top. The boat was stamped with Early Espresso Ink, then colored with the Light & Soft Crumb Cake Blends. and the waves were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink under the boat.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
- Two of the oars were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the Dockside Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6