It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a really neat sketch for you to try!
I used my By The Dock Bundle for my card. I purchased this set because my family lives or has lived by a lake and does a lot of boating!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the High Seas Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Label was cut from Balmy Blue and trimmed to fit along the right side.
- On a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background was watercolored with Balmy Blue Ink along the bottom and Pool Party Ink across the top. The boat was stamped with Early Espresso Ink, then colored with the Light & Soft Crumb Cake Blends. and the waves were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink under the boat.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
- Two of the oars were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the Dockside Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!