It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a really neat sketch for you to try!
I used my By The Dock Bundle for my card. I purchased this set because my family lives or has lived by a lake and does a lot of boating!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the High Seas Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Label was cut from Balmy Blue and trimmed to fit along the right side.
- On a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background was watercolored with Balmy Blue Ink along the bottom and Pool Party Ink across the top. The boat was stamped with Early Espresso Ink, then colored with the Light & Soft Crumb Cake Blends. and the waves were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink under the boat.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
- Two of the oars were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the Dockside Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!