It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a really neat sketch for you to try!
I used my By The Dock Bundle for my card. I purchased this set because my family lives or has lived by a lake and does a lot of boating!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the High Seas Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Label was cut from Balmy Blue and trimmed to fit along the right side.
- On a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background was watercolored with Balmy Blue Ink along the bottom and Pool Party Ink across the top. The boat was stamped with Early Espresso Ink, then colored with the Light & Soft Crumb Cake Blends. and the waves were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink under the boat.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the upper left corner.
- Two of the oars were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the Dockside Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!