Happy Thursday! We have a soft and pretty color challenge today over on Create with Connie and Mary! Make sure to stop by and see what our awesome Challenge Team has done this week!
This is one of the Mother’s Day cards I made this year! I love the Dressed to Impress Bundle, but haven’t used the purse as much as I wanted. I thought it would be fun to add a portion of it to the front of a card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock, the sprinkle image was stamped with So Saffron Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- The front of the purse was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock with the All Dressed Up Dies, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the buckles were cut from Silver Foil Paper with the All Dressed Up Dies.
- The 6″ Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon was placed thru the buckles, then added to the front of the purse with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label in All Dressed Up Dies and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses from Dressed to Impress Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark So Saffron and Light & Dark Seaside Spray. They were cut with the All Dressed Up Dies, then added around the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So happy with how this turned out! Go check out the rest of the ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV