Happy Thursday! We have a soft and pretty color challenge today over on Create with Connie and Mary! Make sure to stop by and see what our awesome Challenge Team has done this week!
This is one of the Mother’s Day cards I made this year! I love the Dressed to Impress Bundle, but haven’t used the purse as much as I wanted. I thought it would be fun to add a portion of it to the front of a card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock, the sprinkle image was stamped with So Saffron Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- The front of the purse was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock with the All Dressed Up Dies, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the buckles were cut from Silver Foil Paper with the All Dressed Up Dies.
- The 6″ Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon was placed thru the buckles, then added to the front of the purse with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label in All Dressed Up Dies and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses from Dressed to Impress Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark So Saffron and Light & Dark Seaside Spray. They were cut with the All Dressed Up Dies, then added around the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So happy with how this turned out! Go check out the rest of the ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!