Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch to try!
I decided to replace the circle in the sketch with the globe from Beautiful World! This is SUCH a great bundle! I’m thinking of using this card for my May Club Class (I’m posting this early!!) I also used two of the new In Colors on here!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 4 piece of World of Good Designer Paper has two 1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Early Espresso cardstock adhered on each side. (LOVE the brass accents in the DSP…hard to see!) It was added to the base card.
- The globe stand was cut with the World Map Dies from Early Espresso cardstock, the background globe from Misty Moonlight and the top portion from Just Jade cardstock. All were adhered together and added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight was added to the front.
- Adventure was omit stamped with the Early Espresso Marker, then stamped on Whisper White. It was trimmed and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An In Color Enamel Dot (Cinnamon Cider) was added to the globe.
Don’t you love it? I really do!!! It’s a great masculine looking card. My hubby would like it! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR