Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch to try!
I decided to replace the circle in the sketch with the globe from Beautiful World! This is SUCH a great bundle! I’m thinking of using this card for my May Club Class (I’m posting this early!!) I also used two of the new In Colors on here!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 4 piece of World of Good Designer Paper has two 1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Early Espresso cardstock adhered on each side. (LOVE the brass accents in the DSP…hard to see!) It was added to the base card.
- The globe stand was cut with the World Map Dies from Early Espresso cardstock, the background globe from Misty Moonlight and the top portion from Just Jade cardstock. All were adhered together and added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight was added to the front.
- Adventure was omit stamped with the Early Espresso Marker, then stamped on Whisper White. It was trimmed and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An In Color Enamel Dot (Cinnamon Cider) was added to the globe.
Don’t you love it? I really do!!! It’s a great masculine looking card. My hubby would like it! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27