Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch to try!
I decided to replace the circle in the sketch with the globe from Beautiful World! This is SUCH a great bundle! I’m thinking of using this card for my May Club Class (I’m posting this early!!) I also used two of the new In Colors on here!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 4 piece of World of Good Designer Paper has two 1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Early Espresso cardstock adhered on each side. (LOVE the brass accents in the DSP…hard to see!) It was added to the base card.
- The globe stand was cut with the World Map Dies from Early Espresso cardstock, the background globe from Misty Moonlight and the top portion from Just Jade cardstock. All were adhered together and added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight was added to the front.
- Adventure was omit stamped with the Early Espresso Marker, then stamped on Whisper White. It was trimmed and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An In Color Enamel Dot (Cinnamon Cider) was added to the globe.
Don’t you love it? I really do!!! It’s a great masculine looking card. My hubby would like it! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!