Happy Thursday, everyone!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch!
I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my new Annual Catalog Preorder stamp sets…but I’m anxious to start playing with the other sets I just purchased. Those will have to wait just a little longer. Since I’ve been out of town, I had to pre-schedule a lot of posts! So I grabbed Forever Fern again to use on this sketch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam, score at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Forever Greenery Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/2 x 5 and added to the front
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is layered on a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock, then added on a diagonal to the front.
- The gingko leaves were cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhered.
- The leaf cluster was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig was cut with the dies from Gold Foil Paper and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Gold Foil Paper was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Forever Ferns stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the All Dressed Up Label die (shortened).
- Two Holiday Rhinestones were added to the Foil piece.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas for using this sketch!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC