Happy Thursday, everyone!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch!
I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my new Annual Catalog Preorder stamp sets…but I’m anxious to start playing with the other sets I just purchased. Those will have to wait just a little longer. Since I’ve been out of town, I had to pre-schedule a lot of posts! So I grabbed Forever Fern again to use on this sketch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam, score at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Forever Greenery Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/2 x 5 and added to the front
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is layered on a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock, then added on a diagonal to the front.
- The gingko leaves were cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhered.
- The leaf cluster was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig was cut with the dies from Gold Foil Paper and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Gold Foil Paper was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Forever Ferns stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the All Dressed Up Label die (shortened).
- Two Holiday Rhinestones were added to the Foil piece.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas for using this sketch!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!