Happy Thursday, everyone!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch!
I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my new Annual Catalog Preorder stamp sets…but I’m anxious to start playing with the other sets I just purchased. Those will have to wait just a little longer. Since I’ve been out of town, I had to pre-schedule a lot of posts! So I grabbed Forever Fern again to use on this sketch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam, score at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Forever Greenery Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/2 x 5 and added to the front
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is layered on a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock, then added on a diagonal to the front.
- The gingko leaves were cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhered.
- The leaf cluster was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig was cut with the dies from Gold Foil Paper and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Gold Foil Paper was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Forever Ferns stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the All Dressed Up Label die (shortened).
- Two Holiday Rhinestones were added to the Foil piece.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas for using this sketch!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF