Happy Thursday, everyone!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun sketch!
I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my new Annual Catalog Preorder stamp sets…but I’m anxious to start playing with the other sets I just purchased. Those will have to wait just a little longer. Since I’ve been out of town, I had to pre-schedule a lot of posts! So I grabbed Forever Fern again to use on this sketch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sea Foam, score at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Forever Greenery Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/2 x 5 and added to the front
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is layered on a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock, then added on a diagonal to the front.
- The gingko leaves were cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhered.
- The leaf cluster was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig was cut with the dies from Gold Foil Paper and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Gold Foil Paper was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Forever Ferns stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the All Dressed Up Label die (shortened).
- Two Holiday Rhinestones were added to the Foil piece.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas for using this sketch!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6