Hello! It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a simple sketch…love how easy this card came together!
Stampin’ Up!’s Whiskey Business stamp set was first on my list to order from the new Annual Catalog. I have two boys that love their bourbon. And my neighbor has me enjoying a good Chocolate Bourbon on occasion! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was randomly stamped with the whiskey bottle with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- It was added to a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on the front left.
- The greeting from Whiskey Business was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on a 7/8 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added on the front.
SUPER easy card, but SO fun! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA