Hello! It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a simple sketch…love how easy this card came together!
Stampin’ Up!’s Whiskey Business stamp set was first on my list to order from the new Annual Catalog. I have two boys that love their bourbon. And my neighbor has me enjoying a good Chocolate Bourbon on occasion! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was randomly stamped with the whiskey bottle with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- It was added to a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on the front left.
- The greeting from Whiskey Business was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on a 7/8 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added on the front.
SUPER easy card, but SO fun! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM