Hello! It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a simple sketch…love how easy this card came together!
Stampin’ Up!’s Whiskey Business stamp set was first on my list to order from the new Annual Catalog. I have two boys that love their bourbon. And my neighbor has me enjoying a good Chocolate Bourbon on occasion! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was randomly stamped with the whiskey bottle with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- It was added to a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on the front left.
- The greeting from Whiskey Business was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on a 7/8 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added on the front.
SUPER easy card, but SO fun! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR