Hello! It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a simple sketch…love how easy this card came together!
Stampin’ Up!’s Whiskey Business stamp set was first on my list to order from the new Annual Catalog. I have two boys that love their bourbon. And my neighbor has me enjoying a good Chocolate Bourbon on occasion! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was randomly stamped with the whiskey bottle with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- It was added to a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on the front left.
- The greeting from Whiskey Business was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on a 7/8 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added on the front.
SUPER easy card, but SO fun! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF