Hello! It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week is a simple sketch…love how easy this card came together!
Stampin’ Up!’s Whiskey Business stamp set was first on my list to order from the new Annual Catalog. I have two boys that love their bourbon. And my neighbor has me enjoying a good Chocolate Bourbon on occasion! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was randomly stamped with the whiskey bottle with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- It was added to a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on the front left.
- The greeting from Whiskey Business was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on a 7/8 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added on the front.
SUPER easy card, but SO fun! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV