Another Thursday has rolled around…aren’t these weeks going by FAST??? Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are “casing the catalog”. We picked a card from the Annual Catalog to recreate using the layout or colors, but make it different.
Don’t remember seeing this Cute Fruit stamp set in the Annual Catalog? That’s because it isn’t in there. Stampin’ Up! has also published a “Beginner Catalog” and the set is featured in it! The Beginner Catalog is used to introduce new stampers to Stampin’ Up! and prevent them from being overwhelmed by the huge Annual Catalog. But, I thought this set was just too cute to pass up, so I ordered it for myself!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bumblebee cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and added on top.
- Three 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Flowers for Every Season DSP were cut and added to the background.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was punched with the Triple Banner Punch at the bottom and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pineapple base was stamped with Bumblebee Ink and the top with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the banner with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the pineapple neck and tied in a bow.
- Smile from Cute Fruit was stamped with Just Jade Ink and the circle with Magenta Madness Ink, then cut with the 1″ Layering Circles. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
This just ended up being too stinkin’ cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the case the catalog challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF