Another Thursday has rolled around…aren’t these weeks going by FAST??? Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are “casing the catalog”. We picked a card from the Annual Catalog to recreate using the layout or colors, but make it different.
Don’t remember seeing this Cute Fruit stamp set in the Annual Catalog? That’s because it isn’t in there. Stampin’ Up! has also published a “Beginner Catalog” and the set is featured in it! The Beginner Catalog is used to introduce new stampers to Stampin’ Up! and prevent them from being overwhelmed by the huge Annual Catalog. But, I thought this set was just too cute to pass up, so I ordered it for myself!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bumblebee cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and added on top.
- Three 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Flowers for Every Season DSP were cut and added to the background.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was punched with the Triple Banner Punch at the bottom and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pineapple base was stamped with Bumblebee Ink and the top with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the banner with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the pineapple neck and tied in a bow.
- Smile from Cute Fruit was stamped with Just Jade Ink and the circle with Magenta Madness Ink, then cut with the 1″ Layering Circles. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
This just ended up being too stinkin’ cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the case the catalog challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM