Another Thursday has rolled around…aren’t these weeks going by FAST??? Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are “casing the catalog”. We picked a card from the Annual Catalog to recreate using the layout or colors, but make it different.
Don’t remember seeing this Cute Fruit stamp set in the Annual Catalog? That’s because it isn’t in there. Stampin’ Up! has also published a “Beginner Catalog” and the set is featured in it! The Beginner Catalog is used to introduce new stampers to Stampin’ Up! and prevent them from being overwhelmed by the huge Annual Catalog. But, I thought this set was just too cute to pass up, so I ordered it for myself!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bumblebee cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and added on top.
- Three 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Flowers for Every Season DSP were cut and added to the background.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was punched with the Triple Banner Punch at the bottom and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pineapple base was stamped with Bumblebee Ink and the top with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the banner with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the pineapple neck and tied in a bow.
- Smile from Cute Fruit was stamped with Just Jade Ink and the circle with Magenta Madness Ink, then cut with the 1″ Layering Circles. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
This just ended up being too stinkin’ cute!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the case the catalog challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV