Happy Thursday! It is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we have been “casing the catalog”. This will be our last one cased from the Annual Catalog!
Even though the sample card is square, I went with the traditional rectangle fold on my card using the new Aug-Dec Catalog bundle, Coming Home stamp set and Home Together Dies.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray is on top (I love these two colors combined!)
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the striped Trimming the Town DSP is added across the front.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of the diagonal stripe in Trimming the Town DSP was cut with the curved die in Home Together Dies, then added on top.
- The tall house, small house and three evergreens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Old Olive Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Poppy Parade Combo, Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Home Together Dies.
- The tall house was placed first with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then the smoke swirl stamped with Smoky Slate Ink above the chimney. The small house and evergreens were placed across it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of white Elegant Faceted Gems were added in the background.
This Coming Home set is so much fun to play with different combinations! OK…check out what the Challenge Team did with this week’s Case the Catalog challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!