Happy Thursday! It is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we have been “casing the catalog”. This will be our last one cased from the Annual Catalog!
Even though the sample card is square, I went with the traditional rectangle fold on my card using the new Aug-Dec Catalog bundle, Coming Home stamp set and Home Together Dies.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray is on top (I love these two colors combined!)
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the striped Trimming the Town DSP is added across the front.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of the diagonal stripe in Trimming the Town DSP was cut with the curved die in Home Together Dies, then added on top.
- The tall house, small house and three evergreens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Old Olive Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Poppy Parade Combo, Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Home Together Dies.
- The tall house was placed first with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then the smoke swirl stamped with Smoky Slate Ink above the chimney. The small house and evergreens were placed across it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of white Elegant Faceted Gems were added in the background.
This Coming Home set is so much fun to play with different combinations! OK…check out what the Challenge Team did with this week’s Case the Catalog challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!