Hello everyone! Happy Thursday…does the time seem to be flying by for anyone else? I’m amazed at how quickly the days are going for me! This week we have a fun color challenge for you to try!
I love these new In Colors and they look great combined! I pulled out the new Autumn Goodness set (from the Aug-Dec catalog) for today’s card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP was wrapped with Cinnamon Cider Ribbon and tied in a knot, then the piece added to the left side of the base card.
- The 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut to a point and the Just Jade “ground” was colored. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper corner, then it was added to the front.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink and colored with Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends, with a little Bronze for shadows. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheel was cut from Early Espresso cardstock with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die. It was added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Bumblebee, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider Blends. It was added to the wheelbarrow with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! I’m glad I went ahead and got this set…so detailed and pretty! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6