Hello everyone! Happy Thursday…does the time seem to be flying by for anyone else? I’m amazed at how quickly the days are going for me! This week we have a fun color challenge for you to try!
I love these new In Colors and they look great combined! I pulled out the new Autumn Goodness set (from the Aug-Dec catalog) for today’s card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP was wrapped with Cinnamon Cider Ribbon and tied in a knot, then the piece added to the left side of the base card.
- The 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut to a point and the Just Jade “ground” was colored. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper corner, then it was added to the front.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink and colored with Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends, with a little Bronze for shadows. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheel was cut from Early Espresso cardstock with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die. It was added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Bumblebee, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider Blends. It was added to the wheelbarrow with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! I’m glad I went ahead and got this set…so detailed and pretty! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC