Hello everyone! Happy Thursday…does the time seem to be flying by for anyone else? I’m amazed at how quickly the days are going for me! This week we have a fun color challenge for you to try!
I love these new In Colors and they look great combined! I pulled out the new Autumn Goodness set (from the Aug-Dec catalog) for today’s card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP was wrapped with Cinnamon Cider Ribbon and tied in a knot, then the piece added to the left side of the base card.
- The 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut to a point and the Just Jade “ground” was colored. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper corner, then it was added to the front.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink and colored with Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends, with a little Bronze for shadows. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheel was cut from Early Espresso cardstock with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die. It was added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Bumblebee, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider Blends. It was added to the wheelbarrow with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! I’m glad I went ahead and got this set…so detailed and pretty! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9