Happy Thursday! Time for another great Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a fun color combination!
Hmm, when I first saw this color combination, I wondered which direction to go. Leaves would be good, but then I thought I wanted something a little different. How about houses? The new Coming Home Bundle works perfectly! And I LOVE the Plaid Tidings Designer Paper…just so many colors suitable for all different seasons!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Just Jade cardstock.
- The 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The large Stitched Shape Circle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock, then a partial piece was cut from Whisper White for the snow and added together.
- The wider house and small house and evergreen tree were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Just Jade, Night of Navy and Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends, with some So Saffron Blends for the windows. They were cut with the Home Together Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree was cut with the die from Early Espresso cardstock and tucked behind the house.
- The greeting from Warm Hugs stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the background.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Was SO happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the Color Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR