Happy Thursday! Time for another great Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week is a fun color combination!
Hmm, when I first saw this color combination, I wondered which direction to go. Leaves would be good, but then I thought I wanted something a little different. How about houses? The new Coming Home Bundle works perfectly! And I LOVE the Plaid Tidings Designer Paper…just so many colors suitable for all different seasons!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Just Jade cardstock.
- The 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The large Stitched Shape Circle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock, then a partial piece was cut from Whisper White for the snow and added together.
- The wider house and small house and evergreen tree were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Just Jade, Night of Navy and Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends, with some So Saffron Blends for the windows. They were cut with the Home Together Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree was cut with the die from Early Espresso cardstock and tucked behind the house.
- The greeting from Warm Hugs stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the background.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Was SO happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the Color Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!