Happy Thursday! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we are celebrating this year’s In Colors! They play SO nicely together, we put ALL five of them in today’s CCMC color challenge!
I decided that Love of Leaves would be perfect to use with a different color for each leaf! Kind of a playful twist on a traditional fall card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider polka dot In Color Designer Paper.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from all five of the In Colors, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Aren’t they nice and colorful? They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals in a cluster.
- Thank you was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting and background.
SUPER simple card…the die cut leaves are doing all the work, but I LOVE the stitched look to them! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR