Happy Thursday! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we are celebrating this year’s In Colors! They play SO nicely together, we put ALL five of them in today’s CCMC color challenge!
I decided that Love of Leaves would be perfect to use with a different color for each leaf! Kind of a playful twist on a traditional fall card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider polka dot In Color Designer Paper.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from all five of the In Colors, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Aren’t they nice and colorful? They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals in a cluster.
- Thank you was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting and background.
SUPER simple card…the die cut leaves are doing all the work, but I LOVE the stitched look to them! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27