Happy Thursday! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we are celebrating this year’s In Colors! They play SO nicely together, we put ALL five of them in today’s CCMC color challenge!
I decided that Love of Leaves would be perfect to use with a different color for each leaf! Kind of a playful twist on a traditional fall card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider polka dot In Color Designer Paper.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from all five of the In Colors, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Aren’t they nice and colorful? They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals in a cluster.
- Thank you was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting and background.
SUPER simple card…the die cut leaves are doing all the work, but I LOVE the stitched look to them! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF