Happy Thursday! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we are celebrating this year’s In Colors! They play SO nicely together, we put ALL five of them in today’s CCMC color challenge!
I decided that Love of Leaves would be perfect to use with a different color for each leaf! Kind of a playful twist on a traditional fall card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider polka dot In Color Designer Paper.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from all five of the In Colors, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Aren’t they nice and colorful? They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals in a cluster.
- Thank you was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting and background.
SUPER simple card…the die cut leaves are doing all the work, but I LOVE the stitched look to them! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!