Happy Thursday! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we are celebrating this year’s In Colors! They play SO nicely together, we put ALL five of them in today’s CCMC color challenge!
I decided that Love of Leaves would be perfect to use with a different color for each leaf! Kind of a playful twist on a traditional fall card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider polka dot In Color Designer Paper.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from all five of the In Colors, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. Aren’t they nice and colorful? They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals in a cluster.
- Thank you was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting and background.
SUPER simple card…the die cut leaves are doing all the work, but I LOVE the stitched look to them! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV