Happy Thursday! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge…loved working with the sketch this week!
Here’s what I came up with using the Have a Hoot stamp set…so cute!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock was embossed with the Cobwebs embossing folder.
- A 1/2 x 5 piece of Black Glitter Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of black striped Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The small label from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock
- The owl image from Hallows Night Magic stamp set was stamped in Memento Black Ink on the label. The branch was colored with Bronze Blends and the moon with Light Mango Melody Blends. Boo was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The owl was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Blends, Light Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies and added to the branch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spiderweb from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added behind the label.
- A Iridescent Pearl was added to the center of the cobweb.
Isn’t that fun? I’m so glad I went ahead and got this owl bundle. Make sure to go check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary for some fantastic ideas!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK