Happy Thursday! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge…loved working with the sketch this week!
Here’s what I came up with using the Have a Hoot stamp set…so cute!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock was embossed with the Cobwebs embossing folder.
- A 1/2 x 5 piece of Black Glitter Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of black striped Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The small label from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock
- The owl image from Hallows Night Magic stamp set was stamped in Memento Black Ink on the label. The branch was colored with Bronze Blends and the moon with Light Mango Melody Blends. Boo was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The owl was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Blends, Light Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies and added to the branch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spiderweb from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added behind the label.
- A Iridescent Pearl was added to the center of the cobweb.
Isn’t that fun? I’m so glad I went ahead and got this owl bundle. Make sure to go check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary for some fantastic ideas!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6