Happy Thursday! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge…loved working with the sketch this week!
Here’s what I came up with using the Have a Hoot stamp set…so cute!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock was embossed with the Cobwebs embossing folder.
- A 1/2 x 5 piece of Black Glitter Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of black striped Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The small label from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock
- The owl image from Hallows Night Magic stamp set was stamped in Memento Black Ink on the label. The branch was colored with Bronze Blends and the moon with Light Mango Melody Blends. Boo was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The owl was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Blends, Light Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies and added to the branch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spiderweb from Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added behind the label.
- A Iridescent Pearl was added to the center of the cobweb.
Isn’t that fun? I’m so glad I went ahead and got this owl bundle. Make sure to go check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary for some fantastic ideas!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!