Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time a pretty, fall color combination!
I’ve used Autumn Goodness (again!) on today’s card…the colors were perfect for coloring the floral image, although I did add a hint of yellow to represent the gold in the designer paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper, the metallics are SO pretty in this DSP!
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added on a diagonal to the front.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of coordinating Gilded Autumn DSP was added across the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- The floral bouquet was stamped up and down on the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and the greeting in the center with Cajun Craze Ink , then colored with Cajun Craze Combo, Mint Macaron Combo, Bronze and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
SOOO pretty! I love that greeting! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC