Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time a pretty, fall color combination!
I’ve used Autumn Goodness (again!) on today’s card…the colors were perfect for coloring the floral image, although I did add a hint of yellow to represent the gold in the designer paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper, the metallics are SO pretty in this DSP!
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added on a diagonal to the front.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of coordinating Gilded Autumn DSP was added across the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- The floral bouquet was stamped up and down on the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and the greeting in the center with Cajun Craze Ink , then colored with Cajun Craze Combo, Mint Macaron Combo, Bronze and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
SOOO pretty! I love that greeting! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK