Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time a pretty, fall color combination!
I’ve used Autumn Goodness (again!) on today’s card…the colors were perfect for coloring the floral image, although I did add a hint of yellow to represent the gold in the designer paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper, the metallics are SO pretty in this DSP!
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added on a diagonal to the front.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of coordinating Gilded Autumn DSP was added across the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- The floral bouquet was stamped up and down on the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and the greeting in the center with Cajun Craze Ink , then colored with Cajun Craze Combo, Mint Macaron Combo, Bronze and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
SOOO pretty! I love that greeting! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6