Happy Thursday, everyone! Time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
Here’s what I made with it…I pulled out my Freezin’ Friends stamp set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! Isn’t he cute?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Snowflake Splendor DSP is 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 and added in the center.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper is added on the left side.
- A 3/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Pacific Point cardstock was added across.
- The Tasteful Label was cut from Whisper White, stamped with Wheeee! in Pacific Point Ink and added to the right side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The seal (is that what it is?) is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then masked and the iceberg stamped under him with Memento Black Ink. Remove the mask and color with Light Purple Posy and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends for the body and iceberg and Light Balmy Blue and Light Misty Moonlight for his hat! Cheeks with Light Flirty Flamingo Blends. I hand cut (there is a die for them, but I combined the image) and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Blue Adhesive Backed Gems were strategically added to snowflakes in the background and one on the cardstock strip.
Such a FUN set! I need to play with them some more! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC