Happy Thursday, everyone! Time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
Here’s what I made with it…I pulled out my Freezin’ Friends stamp set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! Isn’t he cute?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Snowflake Splendor DSP is 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 and added in the center.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper is added on the left side.
- A 3/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Pacific Point cardstock was added across.
- The Tasteful Label was cut from Whisper White, stamped with Wheeee! in Pacific Point Ink and added to the right side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The seal (is that what it is?) is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then masked and the iceberg stamped under him with Memento Black Ink. Remove the mask and color with Light Purple Posy and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends for the body and iceberg and Light Balmy Blue and Light Misty Moonlight for his hat! Cheeks with Light Flirty Flamingo Blends. I hand cut (there is a die for them, but I combined the image) and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Blue Adhesive Backed Gems were strategically added to snowflakes in the background and one on the cardstock strip.
Such a FUN set! I need to play with them some more! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!