Happy Thursday, everyone! Time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try this week!
Here’s what I made with it…I pulled out my Freezin’ Friends stamp set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! Isn’t he cute?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Snowflake Splendor DSP is 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 and added in the center.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper is added on the left side.
- A 3/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Pacific Point cardstock was added across.
- The Tasteful Label was cut from Whisper White, stamped with Wheeee! in Pacific Point Ink and added to the right side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The seal (is that what it is?) is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then masked and the iceberg stamped under him with Memento Black Ink. Remove the mask and color with Light Purple Posy and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends for the body and iceberg and Light Balmy Blue and Light Misty Moonlight for his hat! Cheeks with Light Flirty Flamingo Blends. I hand cut (there is a die for them, but I combined the image) and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Blue Adhesive Backed Gems were strategically added to snowflakes in the background and one on the cardstock strip.
Such a FUN set! I need to play with them some more! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6