Another Thursday has rolled around, so it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s another fun sketch…I love them. They make my starting process SO much easier!
Have you noticed that I’m flipping back and forth between seasons…fall/Halloween and winter/Christmas! This week is winter’s time again! I used the beautiful snowman in Snow Wonder for my card. This is the stamp set I picked for my Christmas cards this year! I love the watercolor look to the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper had a 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added under the left side, then was added to the edge of the right side.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, with Pumpkin Pie for his nose and Bronze for his arms. He was cut with the Snow Time Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snow was covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
- Happy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the smallest label from Snow Time Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments were added to the label and background DSP.
Love, love, LOVE this snowman! He is so realistic! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Quite the variety of cards!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!