Another Thursday has rolled around, so it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s another fun sketch…I love them. They make my starting process SO much easier!
Have you noticed that I’m flipping back and forth between seasons…fall/Halloween and winter/Christmas! This week is winter’s time again! I used the beautiful snowman in Snow Wonder for my card. This is the stamp set I picked for my Christmas cards this year! I love the watercolor look to the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper had a 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added under the left side, then was added to the edge of the right side.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, with Pumpkin Pie for his nose and Bronze for his arms. He was cut with the Snow Time Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snow was covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
- Happy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the smallest label from Snow Time Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments were added to the label and background DSP.
Love, love, LOVE this snowman! He is so realistic! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Quite the variety of cards!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV