Another Thursday has rolled around, so it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s another fun sketch…I love them. They make my starting process SO much easier!
Have you noticed that I’m flipping back and forth between seasons…fall/Halloween and winter/Christmas! This week is winter’s time again! I used the beautiful snowman in Snow Wonder for my card. This is the stamp set I picked for my Christmas cards this year! I love the watercolor look to the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper had a 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added under the left side, then was added to the edge of the right side.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, with Pumpkin Pie for his nose and Bronze for his arms. He was cut with the Snow Time Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snow was covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
- Happy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the smallest label from Snow Time Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments were added to the label and background DSP.
Love, love, LOVE this snowman! He is so realistic! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Quite the variety of cards!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM