Another Thursday has rolled around, so it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s another fun sketch…I love them. They make my starting process SO much easier!
Have you noticed that I’m flipping back and forth between seasons…fall/Halloween and winter/Christmas! This week is winter’s time again! I used the beautiful snowman in Snow Wonder for my card. This is the stamp set I picked for my Christmas cards this year! I love the watercolor look to the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper had a 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added under the left side, then was added to the edge of the right side.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red and Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, with Pumpkin Pie for his nose and Bronze for his arms. He was cut with the Snow Time Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snow was covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle.
- Happy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the smallest label from Snow Time Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments were added to the label and background DSP.
Love, love, LOVE this snowman! He is so realistic! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Quite the variety of cards!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR