Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! I decided to use the darling Warm & Toasty Stamp Set again!
Here’s what I did…isn’t that little deer SOOO cute?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper is added to the center.
- The largest Stitched Shaped Circle is cut from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake cardstock was added across the front.
- The deer from Warm & Toasty Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Just Jade Combo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and the end cut on the end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones was added to the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary website…so many great ideas!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV