Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! I decided to use the darling Warm & Toasty Stamp Set again!
Here’s what I did…isn’t that little deer SOOO cute?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper is added to the center.
- The largest Stitched Shaped Circle is cut from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake cardstock was added across the front.
- The deer from Warm & Toasty Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Just Jade Combo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and the end cut on the end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones was added to the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary website…so many great ideas!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!