Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! I decided to use the darling Warm & Toasty Stamp Set again!
Here’s what I did…isn’t that little deer SOOO cute?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper is added to the center.
- The largest Stitched Shaped Circle is cut from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake cardstock was added across the front.
- The deer from Warm & Toasty Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Just Jade Combo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and the end cut on the end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones was added to the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary website…so many great ideas!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!