Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! I decided to use the darling Warm & Toasty Stamp Set again!
Here’s what I did…isn’t that little deer SOOO cute?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper is added to the center.
- The largest Stitched Shaped Circle is cut from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake cardstock was added across the front.
- The deer from Warm & Toasty Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Just Jade Combo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and the end cut on the end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones was added to the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary website…so many great ideas!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR