Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! I decided to use the darling Warm & Toasty Stamp Set again!
Here’s what I did…isn’t that little deer SOOO cute?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper is added to the center.
- The largest Stitched Shaped Circle is cut from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake cardstock was added across the front.
- The deer from Warm & Toasty Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Just Jade Combo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and the end cut on the end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones was added to the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary website…so many great ideas!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC