HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Please have a SAFE holiday both for health and travel!
Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun color combination!
I’ve been wanting to cut out some of the cute little houses in the Trimming the Town Designer Paper and figured this would be the perfect time! The only stamping on this card is the greeting!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Trimming the Town DSP was added to the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer and tied, then added to the base card.
- Old Olive cardstock was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflake print from Trimming the Town DSP was cut with the smaller Stitched Rectangle Die. Some Whisper White was cut with the curvy die for the snowbank and added to the DSP.
- The three houses were cut from the DSP and added to the snow with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Holidays from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added to the background.
You could easily recreate this card by stamping a couple of the houses in the Coming Home stamp set, too! OK, check out what the rest of our Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!