HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Please have a SAFE holiday both for health and travel!
Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a fun color combination!
I’ve been wanting to cut out some of the cute little houses in the Trimming the Town Designer Paper and figured this would be the perfect time! The only stamping on this card is the greeting!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Trimming the Town DSP was added to the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer and tied, then added to the base card.
- Old Olive cardstock was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflake print from Trimming the Town DSP was cut with the smaller Stitched Rectangle Die. Some Whisper White was cut with the curvy die for the snowbank and added to the DSP.
- The three houses were cut from the DSP and added to the snow with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Holidays from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added to the background.
You could easily recreate this card by stamping a couple of the houses in the Coming Home stamp set, too! OK, check out what the rest of our Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC