Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I love today’s sketch!
I tried, I REALLY tried, but I’m weak. I just HAD to get the Sounds of the Season Dies with those gorgeous bells! I couldn’t resist, even though they are late to the party!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Real Red cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Tis the Season Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- The three sizes of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper and the bands across them from Brushed Copper Metallic. I love that detail! They were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Twine from Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack ties the two top bells together in a bow.
- The ferns from the Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock and tucked at the top of the bells.
- Celebrate the Season from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, the end cut at an angle, and tucked around the bells with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added for the holly berries on the bells!
I’m SO happy that I did order these dies! I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!