Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I love today’s sketch!
I tried, I REALLY tried, but I’m weak. I just HAD to get the Sounds of the Season Dies with those gorgeous bells! I couldn’t resist, even though they are late to the party!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Real Red cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Tis the Season Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- The three sizes of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper and the bands across them from Brushed Copper Metallic. I love that detail! They were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Twine from Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack ties the two top bells together in a bow.
- The ferns from the Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock and tucked at the top of the bells.
- Celebrate the Season from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, the end cut at an angle, and tucked around the bells with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added for the holly berries on the bells!
I’m SO happy that I did order these dies! I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!