Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I love today’s sketch!
I tried, I REALLY tried, but I’m weak. I just HAD to get the Sounds of the Season Dies with those gorgeous bells! I couldn’t resist, even though they are late to the party!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Real Red cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Tis the Season Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- The three sizes of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper and the bands across them from Brushed Copper Metallic. I love that detail! They were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Twine from Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack ties the two top bells together in a bow.
- The ferns from the Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock and tucked at the top of the bells.
- Celebrate the Season from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, the end cut at an angle, and tucked around the bells with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added for the holly berries on the bells!
I’m SO happy that I did order these dies! I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC