It’s Thursday again…the days really roll around quickly, especially this time of year! Create with Connie and Mary has a great color combination for you to try this week! It’s perfect for Christmas!
Here’s my card using Stampin’ Up!’s Tag Buffet Stamp Set. This set will be retiring…AND the coordinating Tag Buffet Project Kit is currently 50% off! While supplies last.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Three 1 x 4 pieces of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper in different patterns were added towards the left on the front.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Pear Pizzazz cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Tag Buffet in Mossy Meadow Ink, then layered on a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Mossy Meadow cardstock. It was added across the front.
- A 2″ Circle was punched from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ornament was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Real Red Combo, Light Gray Granite, Dark Old Olive, Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Pear Pizzazz Marker. They were hand-cut and tucked behind the top of the ornament.
- Some 1/8 Red/Gold Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the ornament.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the ornament for a little bling!
What do you think? I love how it turned out…this is my favorite designer paper this Christmas! OK..check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!