Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a FUN sketch for you to try this week! I had a lot of fun making this card using the new Sweet Strawberry stamp set and punch!
The Berry Delightful Designer Paper (free SAB item) works great with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle in the Jan – June Mini Catalog! I’ve used a couple of the DSP patterns on my card today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- The red print in Berry Delightful DSP is cut to 2-1/2 x 4 and added to the front.
- The green print in Berry Delightful DSP is cut to 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 and added on top.
- Two 1/4 x 3-3/4 strips of Poppy Parade cardstock were added over the DSP.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Postage Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The strawberry and leaf outlines were stamped with Memento Black Ink and the insides with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Inks. They were punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a nice, bright, FUN card? I can’t wait to mail it off to someone! OK, check out the rest of the Challenge Team cards over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!