Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It is a really different sketch this week! I know I struggled a little bit in what direction to go with it! AND…we are welcoming TWO new members to our Challenge Team, so stop by and check them out!
I thought the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and punch would be fun to use, and the Berry Delightful Designer Paper (free SAB!) works so well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Red Check pattern from Berry Delightful DSP was added to the background.
- Four 1-1/2 x 2-1/4 pieces of green plaid from Berry Delightful DSP were added on top.
- Four strawberry outlines were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink inside. The stems with Memento Black outline and Granny Apple Green Ink for the inside. The leaves were stamped Garden Green Ink and the inside with Granny Apple Green. The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink. All were punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch, then added to the rectangles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the center of the flowers.
- The Sweet Strawberry greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, then added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that SOOO sweet? I love how it turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM