Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It is a really different sketch this week! I know I struggled a little bit in what direction to go with it! AND…we are welcoming TWO new members to our Challenge Team, so stop by and check them out!
I thought the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and punch would be fun to use, and the Berry Delightful Designer Paper (free SAB!) works so well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Red Check pattern from Berry Delightful DSP was added to the background.
- Four 1-1/2 x 2-1/4 pieces of green plaid from Berry Delightful DSP were added on top.
- Four strawberry outlines were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink inside. The stems with Memento Black outline and Granny Apple Green Ink for the inside. The leaves were stamped Garden Green Ink and the inside with Granny Apple Green. The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink. All were punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch, then added to the rectangles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the center of the flowers.
- The Sweet Strawberry greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, then added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that SOOO sweet? I love how it turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR