Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It is a really different sketch this week! I know I struggled a little bit in what direction to go with it! AND…we are welcoming TWO new members to our Challenge Team, so stop by and check them out!
I thought the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and punch would be fun to use, and the Berry Delightful Designer Paper (free SAB!) works so well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Red Check pattern from Berry Delightful DSP was added to the background.
- Four 1-1/2 x 2-1/4 pieces of green plaid from Berry Delightful DSP were added on top.
- Four strawberry outlines were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink inside. The stems with Memento Black outline and Granny Apple Green Ink for the inside. The leaves were stamped Garden Green Ink and the inside with Granny Apple Green. The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink. All were punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch, then added to the rectangles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the center of the flowers.
- The Sweet Strawberry greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, then added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that SOOO sweet? I love how it turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!