Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch this week!
I went back and forth on which designer paper to use, but I knew I wanted to use my new Springtime Joy stamp set! The animals are SOOO cute and I needed a new Easter set! I decided on the two patterns in the Subtles 6×6 Designer Paper so I got a variety of colors, but it wouldn’t be too busy.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The Subtles DSP pattern strips were cut 1-1/4 x 3-1/2 and stacked on the left side.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Gray Granite cardstock was added on top of the DSP.
- The lamb from Springtime Joy was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Memento Black Ink and colored with Gray Granite Blends Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo for the cheeks. The flowers were the same colors as the DSP…So Saffron, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. He was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Springtime Joy was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock, end cut at an angle, and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestone Jewels were added to the background and the largest flower.
SOOOOOO cute! I love it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9