It’s Thursday again and time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! We have a pretty color combination for you to try this week!
Of course, with these colors, I had to use the Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper since it has all those colors, but I wanted to combine it with a different stamp set for a totally different look! I used Springtime Joy on my card today and thought it turned out very sweet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Seaside Spray floral Hydrangea Hill DSP was added to the front.
- The coordinating 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 Rococo Rose print from Hydrangea Hill DSP was placed across the front, then stamped with the Welcome Spring greeting from Springtime Joy in Memento Black Ink.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added to the front.
- The 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Basic White was cut with the Stitched with Whimsy Die, then added to the Gorgeous Grape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The little bunny and flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with the Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Gorgeous Grape Ink Pads and Blender Pens. A tiny bit of Mint Macaron Ink and Blender Pen were added to the leaves. They were fussy cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two white Resin Hearts were added to the centers of the flowers.
Just TOO, TOO cute!!! I love it! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!