It’s Thursday again and time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! We have a pretty color combination for you to try this week!
Of course, with these colors, I had to use the Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper since it has all those colors, but I wanted to combine it with a different stamp set for a totally different look! I used Springtime Joy on my card today and thought it turned out very sweet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Seaside Spray floral Hydrangea Hill DSP was added to the front.
- The coordinating 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 Rococo Rose print from Hydrangea Hill DSP was placed across the front, then stamped with the Welcome Spring greeting from Springtime Joy in Memento Black Ink.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added to the front.
- The 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Basic White was cut with the Stitched with Whimsy Die, then added to the Gorgeous Grape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The little bunny and flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with the Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Gorgeous Grape Ink Pads and Blender Pens. A tiny bit of Mint Macaron Ink and Blender Pen were added to the leaves. They were fussy cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two white Resin Hearts were added to the centers of the flowers.
Just TOO, TOO cute!!! I love it! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6