It’s Thursday again and time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! We have a very unique sketch for you to try this week!
SWEET ICE CREAM
The first thought I had when seeing this sketch is that a giant ice cream cone would work perfectly down the center! I had room for FOUR scoops of ice cream with the cone!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam was added to the top.
- Three 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strips of Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper were added to the background.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting along the bottom in Memento Black Ink, then embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder.
- The cone was punched from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and stamped with the criss-cross image in Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- The scoops were stamped with stamped off Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam Inks on Basic White cardstock, Early Espresso “chips” stamped on top, then punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.
- All were layered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A piece of White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the cone with a Mini Glue Dot.
- An Opal Round was added to the top ice cream scoop for a little bling.
So fun coming up with this design using the sketch challenge! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!