Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a pretty color combination this week!
I decided to use my brand new bundle, Welcoming Window on my card today! I wish I had purchased it earlier…so easy to work with, although I was a little restricted because of the colors today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White cardstock, embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom is a 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Boho Indigo Designer Paper with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Bumblebee cardstock on top.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White, cut the end at an angle and attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The window, shutters and shelf were cut from Night of Navy with the Window Flower Box Dies (LOVE the wood detail on them!).
- A 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added behind the window and trimmed.
- The hinges were cut with the dies from Basic White cardstock and adhered on the shutters.
- The small flower pot was stamped with Old Olive, the vine with stamped off Night of Navy, the pitcher with Bumblebee and the flowers with Old Olive and Bumblebee Inks. All were cut with the dies.
- A length of navy Well Suited Twine was tied in a bow and added to the pitcher with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the flowers.
So happy with how this turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6