Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a pretty color combination this week!
I decided to use my brand new bundle, Welcoming Window on my card today! I wish I had purchased it earlier…so easy to work with, although I was a little restricted because of the colors today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White cardstock, embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom is a 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Boho Indigo Designer Paper with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Bumblebee cardstock on top.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White, cut the end at an angle and attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The window, shutters and shelf were cut from Night of Navy with the Window Flower Box Dies (LOVE the wood detail on them!).
- A 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added behind the window and trimmed.
- The hinges were cut with the dies from Basic White cardstock and adhered on the shutters.
- The small flower pot was stamped with Old Olive, the vine with stamped off Night of Navy, the pitcher with Bumblebee and the flowers with Old Olive and Bumblebee Inks. All were cut with the dies.
- A length of navy Well Suited Twine was tied in a bow and added to the pitcher with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the flowers.
So happy with how this turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!