Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a pretty color combination this week!
I decided to use my brand new bundle, Welcoming Window on my card today! I wish I had purchased it earlier…so easy to work with, although I was a little restricted because of the colors today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White cardstock, embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom is a 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Boho Indigo Designer Paper with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Bumblebee cardstock on top.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White, cut the end at an angle and attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The window, shutters and shelf were cut from Night of Navy with the Window Flower Box Dies (LOVE the wood detail on them!).
- A 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added behind the window and trimmed.
- The hinges were cut with the dies from Basic White cardstock and adhered on the shutters.
- The small flower pot was stamped with Old Olive, the vine with stamped off Night of Navy, the pitcher with Bumblebee and the flowers with Old Olive and Bumblebee Inks. All were cut with the dies.
- A length of navy Well Suited Twine was tied in a bow and added to the pitcher with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the flowers.
So happy with how this turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9