Hello! Happy April Fool’s Day…but this post isn’t a joke! lol! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Love the sketch today!
Well, I really didn’t use anything from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set, but I did use the dies! I love that the Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper (sadly sold out) has butterflies that you can cut out with the dies! You could easily substitute and make this card with the stamp set, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper was added to a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 5/8 x 3-3/4 strip of Butterfly Bijou DSP was added across the DSP.
- A 3/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was cut with the Layering Circles Dies and stamped with the greeting from Oval Occasions stamp set in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front, tucked under the Calypso Coral strip.
- Two butterflies were cut from the Butterfly Bijou DSP with the Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Matte Black Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies.
You’ll be seeing me use this sketch a LOT…I loved it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6