Hello! Happy April Fool’s Day…but this post isn’t a joke! lol! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Love the sketch today!
Well, I really didn’t use anything from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set, but I did use the dies! I love that the Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper (sadly sold out) has butterflies that you can cut out with the dies! You could easily substitute and make this card with the stamp set, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper was added to a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 5/8 x 3-3/4 strip of Butterfly Bijou DSP was added across the DSP.
- A 3/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was cut with the Layering Circles Dies and stamped with the greeting from Oval Occasions stamp set in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front, tucked under the Calypso Coral strip.
- Two butterflies were cut from the Butterfly Bijou DSP with the Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Matte Black Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies.
You’ll be seeing me use this sketch a LOT…I loved it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!