Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
SWEET ICE CREAM
Ice cream comes in ALL different colors in my world! So I used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and punch on today’s card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of striped Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper is added on top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- The 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Daffodil Delight placed on top.
- Next some White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot on the left side. The Basic White layer was then added to the base card.
- A scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ice cream cone was stamped off Blackberry Bliss Ink and the criss-cross with full strength ink on Basic White cardstock. One scoop of stamped off Daffodil Delight Ink and one scoop of Bermuda Bay Ink is stamped on Basic White. The sprinkles were stamped on the Bermuda Bay scoop with Blackberry Bliss Ink. All were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, then added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You’re So Cool greeting from Sweet Ice Cream was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, then end cut at an angle, added to the front under the cone with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Sprinkles were added to the top scoop.
Isn’t that fun? What flavors do you think the ice cream could be? I’m saying Lemon and Blue Moon (blue raspberry). Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!