Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
SWEET ICE CREAM
Ice cream comes in ALL different colors in my world! So I used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and punch on today’s card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of striped Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper is added on top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- The 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Daffodil Delight placed on top.
- Next some White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot on the left side. The Basic White layer was then added to the base card.
- A scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ice cream cone was stamped off Blackberry Bliss Ink and the criss-cross with full strength ink on Basic White cardstock. One scoop of stamped off Daffodil Delight Ink and one scoop of Bermuda Bay Ink is stamped on Basic White. The sprinkles were stamped on the Bermuda Bay scoop with Blackberry Bliss Ink. All were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, then added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You’re So Cool greeting from Sweet Ice Cream was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, then end cut at an angle, added to the front under the cone with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Sprinkles were added to the top scoop.
Isn’t that fun? What flavors do you think the ice cream could be? I’m saying Lemon and Blue Moon (blue raspberry). Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!